NEED HELP WITH RACIST SPEECH !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

amirfredj

Recruit
Hi iv been told to contact the devs through forumtalesworld.
anyway there is some racist players needs to be banned or warned
they re like screwing religions nationalities everyday i hv screenshoots can i get help ?
those players making the community of bannerlord looks toxic because since they start swearing like others players will get engaged and then the chat will end up only with bads words can any devs here take this point serious .
personaly i hv stopped playing for 6 months due to that reason
i even keft the clan changed my no to unknow that i avoid racist speedch so plz plz they re only few players i know em i hv screenshoots plz ban or warn do something ,this is like a cancer fak !!

thats not personal thats genrall someplayers need to be banned they make the game looks so bad with their behavior doesnt matter where to post
devs must know about this

thats not personal thats genrall someplayers need to be banned they make the game looks so bad with their behavior doesnt matter where to post
devs must know about this
you are trolling in this forum as well in game. You are the one who should be banned.

HERE IS ONE OF EM JUST MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT TO SAY TROLLING I HAVE SCREENSHOOTS WHERE U SAYING RACIST STUFF

HERE IS ONE OF EM JUST MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT TO SAY TROLLING I HAVE SCREENSHOOTS WHERE U SAYING RACIST STUFF
new account? I am on this forum for 2 years. You are aggresively trolling the game and this forum. Noone cares about your screenshots.

yes they care i will even follow u federal u trash i know u live in hungary i will locate you u racist dog

THE PLAYER CALLED DAGON AND HIS FRIEND IS THE RATA I WILL KEEP THIS FK TOPIC OPEN THAT EVERY BANNERLORD PLAYER KNOW ABT THOSE RACIST DOGS AND REPORT EM
OR THIS FK DEVS SHOULD MAKE A FAKING BLOCK OR PERMANTLY IGNORE MUTE OPTION I DONT CARE
I BOUGH THE GAME TO PLAY NOT TO HEAR SOMERACIST DOG KEEPS THE CHAT DIRTY FROM !!

U LIL PIECE OF **** U BEHAVE POLITE HERE IN THE FORUM BUT IN THE MULTIPLAYER YOU HAVE DIRTY MOUTH U PIG ::::

you said enough about yourself and your behavior in the last 3-4 comments, so I hope the devs will see it too...

There is an in-game report system for notifying employees about this kind of behavior. You can send what evidence you have to me if you wish. We will not continue the confrontation in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom