[NC2017] Suggestions & Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Habimana said:
Fietta said:
Surkan said:
Just because Robin is one of the only few people who actually in their right mind would let you play as Wales doesn't mean you should have a go at everyone who disagrees with Robin.

It's funny that the majority don't care about Wales being a team. It's just the same 5 people commenting on this thread.

Team AUT/CH stands fully behind you team Wales. We do not really see a reason why you guys shouldn't participate and it is always a lot more fun if new teams apply :razz:

Folms said:
Fietta said:
BlackTide said:
Folms said:
Allowing Wales to have its own team is stupid.

Wise words from a distinguished former NC admin.

Successful enough to allow Alliances.

Which is different from having Wales as a team yeah. If you gonna allow Wales to participate you can't have UK. Have England or Scotland etc, but that's also stupid.

That was going to happen and it did for a short amount of time Folms. However, the UK captains (being OGL and Gibby) complained about having the name "England & Scotland" so they're using the UK name and tag for tradition. However, it only consists of two of the four countries. So It's basically Ireland, Wales, England & Scotland (UK team).

Folms said:
Yeah so stop whining, join the team and take home the trophy.

I don't think you understand who's whining here. Don't come back from 2 years of inactivity, look at 1 page and think you know the ins and outs of everything. Detective Folms. I'll give you a rundown of who's crying here, just so you understand since you're a bit rusty.

Wales was formed months before the NC 2017 even existed, way before the 2017 UK team existed. UK team was formed and (I believe) don't mind the Welsh team on the condition that the UK team gets reverted from "England & Scotland" to UK (Since as you said, it would be logical to have England & Scotland teams) and the name change back to UK was accepted and everything was fine and dandy. The other people complaining are people who have grudges or are in an Alliance team anyways. 20 pages is of these people and yourself (since you've now contributed against Wales).

Folms said:
You must be new - cute.

I read the whole thread mate.

If you just said "There should be a England & Scotland team, hurr hurr hurr", then clearly you didn't read the whole thread. If you'd have read the thread then you'd also would have made your comment when the discussion started, don't come out with some crap now. Detective Folms. Being new or old doesn't change the fact you're lying, which is truly cute. Get you and your warband wrinkles outta here.

To be fair if you think of Folms in his days, and Fietta now you see some similarity. I think Fietta is just upgraded version made by some evil scientist and sent here to annoy us.

Bauglir said:
To be fair if you think of Folms in his days, and Fietta now you see some similarity. I think Fietta is just upgraded version made by some evil scientist and sent here to annoy us.

So far so good, the plan seems to be working quite well.  :cool:

Bauglir said:

I missed you too <3

Shemaforash said:
enjoying your return to the forums folms? this is what we deal with  :lol:

Loving the warm welcome!

Habimana said:
fun fact: Disturbed applied for team Israel in 2k15 and played for AUT/CH in 2k16. just sayin. CHECK IT

He also got suspended for 2 matches for doing so, and eventually banned for the rest of the tournament. CHECK IT

Bauglir said:
Habimana said:
fun fact: Disturbed applied for team Israel in 2k15 and played for AUT/CH in 2k16. just sayin. CHECK IT

He also got suspended for 2 matches for doing so, and eventually banned for the rest of the tournament. CHECK IT
he shouldnt be allowed to play for Germany then. greetings

Habimana said:
Bauglir said:
Habimana said:

he shouldnt be allowed to play for Germany then. greetings

Yes he is. He got banned because he played for team AUT/CH while being german. Now his punishment is over, and is allowed to play for germany.

Back
Top Bottom