[NC2015] Grand Final & Bronze Match - Poland 1st, BeNe 2nd, Turkey 3rd

Users who are viewing this thread

Turkey 14-2 United Kingdom

YnOvhjI.jpg

I4vt8F4.jpg

8Xb1aVF.jpg

sBKkWfL.jpg

Congratulations Turkey on the third place, commiserations to the United Kingdom, you played very well this year!

GG, thanks to the admins, server providers, the UK team for continuing to show up, Lust, Aeronwen, and other streamers, DJIN, and finally:

Latinkon
Habi
Franz
modus
nici
Vincenz
RitteR
Suleyman
Yellov
NoldoR
Garde
Pegasus
Motthe
Todesengel
MaHuD 1942
Broomstick
Volcom
Attila
SgtTeeth
Ilunga/Swordyke
Golradir
Sjtaf
LeRoux
Caius
Megamen
Doener
Whothaa
Gadric
Kellermann
Tomy
Violet
Smeagol
Kani
Ciiges
Watly
Sharky
Treyar
Ares
Peterman
JonyD
Marek
Thunderon
Smouk
Kore
Killzone
Wulfric
Messius
LukeLdor
Pepa168
Jakilein
Umpa
Gideon
mateSKAtes
Parasdoxa
Bauglir
axL
ryozu
Elazul
Zoltanus
monkey
Sandorra
Jabbe
Alene
Varangian
Waurio
SotaMursu
Lt
Mr Boston
Dopey
Primigenia
Raven
Thor
Brian
Paulo
Peter
Langelau
Tota
Sil
Garym
LordSirvincent
Tigerwhite
Subzero
Asgard
ClaSh
Guy
Kulis
Marcus
Hawate
Tobi
Specimen
Deathwolf
Cercva
Ghost
Torosani
MihaWk
Clockweark
Shottson
Svaein
Nattramn
Nerr0
Titanium
Psycho
Ironclad
Rackel
Shottson
Gigi
Hives
Neathar
Yona
Majesty
Sebe
SpheRe
Rainbow
NeLe
Kragen
Scar
Triari
Killer
Firunien
Hopkiin
Varsung
Vivar
bomba
Bloody Death
Zelon
Letho
Turambar
Robis
Nikephoros
Arcan
Cris / Black
Elguera
Wallace
Ragnar
Crash
Rat
Ale
Deathknight
Victory
Artorius
Tesla
Niragar
Aztek
SirFortesque
Cristo
Virus
Arthasan
Harman
CarpeDiem
Trebron
Habrak
Rome
eRRoR
Sebek
Blade
PanoramiX
Prince
Dyktator
Zoyka
Sifon
Grifon
Vityaz
Dennor
Udalec
Max
Rafkin
Sh0k
Sodomard
Alexander
Black_Devil
ReD_WaR
Tork789
Silver
Rinus
Dirty_Monk
Teo
Mitch
He
RaGe
Feanor
Zedize
Sparta
Traeeseron
Donut
Meinhoff
Ragen
Fennlander
Sir Galahad
Juanky
Piotes
Chacal
Blackburn
Willy
Laurens
Maximo
Asediado
Zedizell
Sento
BigPablete
Dume
SrFuness
SirAlecks
Hussar
Zytum
Gasset
Wierdo
Viglaf
Freddie_Mercury
Lisen
S0uL
Svensken / SandPapp3r
Kekn
Blivandefar
Rodriguez
Godnoken
Oliveran
Blixn
Gubbo
Båten
Robin
R3D_1cE
Hugo
Slash
Can
Toi
ImNotAlone
Zarzacym
Randy
Menethil
Assia
Mete_Khan
Napoleon
Grenade
Gareh
Irsman
Faramir
xls
TirtiL
Derin
Volky
vSaDniK
Volshen
Riks
Garret Tenb
Сacke
Shatun
Ipoop
F13x
NaughtyBear
Stiwens
Chornyi Voron
Aztec
Terc0n
Achto
Saint
N
HooK
skittle
Bendetto
Eldar
Clockwise
Unicorn
Lagstro
Dodge
Oodle
Pizza
PolarBear
Sentry
Boogy
Hani
PPK157
Fatso
Troubadour
John
Brave
Rhadaghast
Arys
Tito
Aporta
Cru

:fruity:

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Golradir said:
Simo Häyhä said:
Don't you think, in an objective perspective, Turkey should have been the winner of the tournament?
Well no, turkey lost to BeNe, so in no perspective whatsoever :razz:

gratz turkey on 3rd place  :party:
I mean they lost by tb. And as we watched the BeNe match it was 6-2 to Turkey then BeNe made it 7-6 and in the end 8-8 to tie break. But even the bests' morales decrease in that kinda situation. In a match you are close to win but then your opponent comesback. Turkey defeated BeNe in every training matches. And also, they defeated even the champion Poland in the group stage. Semifinal day i believe was a bad day for Turkish team. Otherwise they would be the winners i believe.

By the way, I'm not trying to create a drama here. I just complimented to Turkish team in my ways. But it undestood as disrespectful i guess. I'm sorry if I were understood that way.

Simo Häyhä said:
Golradir said:
Simo Häyhä said:
Don't you think, in an objective perspective, Turkey should have been the winner of the tournament?
Well no, turkey lost to BeNe, so in no perspective whatsoever :razz:

gratz turkey on 3rd place  :party:
I mean they lost by tb. And as we watched the BeNe match it was 6-2 to Turkey then BeNe made it 7-6 and in the end 8-8 to tie break. But even the bests' morales decrease in that kinda situation. In a match you are close to win but then your opponent comesback. Turkey defeated BeNe in every training matches. And also, they defeated even the champion Poland in the group stage. Semifinal day i believe was a bad day for Turkish team. Otherwise they would be the winners i believe.

By the way, I'm not trying to create a drama here. I just complimented to Turkish team in my ways. But it undestood as disrespectful i guess. I'm sorry if I were understood that way.
Nah, wasn't taken disrespectful. We defeated poland in trainingmatches too, but thats different from an official match :sad:

Simo Häyhä said:

Look, Germany for example had a positive scrimrecord against every single nations except for the UK. Yet I still don't say Germany should have won or come second. Poland beat us in the quater finals, and that's it. As hard as it is, wins only count in the official matches. Turkey had a fantastic team, as well as many other nations that didn't even finish under the top 3.

favorite does not always win, sometimes the team which has the will to win and dedication, it can even beat even the main favorites. What did Poland and BeNe.

Shema are u serious ? Must have been luck Hives had 9/0 and me 8/2 against Poland, our Horses just did that themselves.. I think Poland was unmatched in Tactical gameplay and also their archers were shooting damn good. Also dedication is outstanding for Poland, for example the german team always had problems to get like the best guys together for matches.

Back
Top Bottom