SP Native Native Pro Mod Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

eatrium

Recruit
This is something i put together using some MB WB editing tools  and some mods from the MBrepository.  Idk if its Native Pro Mod Beta but Yeah i Just feel like it.

Credits: kefka95 for TweakM&B
Checkmaty for More Metal Sound Mod
Arena Overhaul Mod From Adorno
Ambient Anti-Soundtrack From Adorno Again
Morghs M&B Txt Editor (Most Of The Work)
This is for Mount&Blade Warband Version 111.3

I added Black Knights and Imperial Black Knights to add a little favour to the mod.Black Knights can be upgraded from Mercenary Cavarly And yes they are Recruitable Just upgrade your troops from Watchman to Mercenary Cavarly (Horsemen Type) And then u will see Black Knights.

Tweaked Tournament Bets (50,100,200,500,1000).To be more balanced not too much not too little
Now Cattle Follows You
New dialog option to prevent companions from leaving your party
Modified factions colours
Tavern keepers buy prisoners from you
Increased all bandit party size limits
Modified party base size to be 35 instead of 30
Village Elder will offer another quest even if you turn the first down
Improvements are now built 300% faster
Now per point of prisoner based on leadership is 10 instead of 5
Decreased chance for lord escaping if defeated in battle to 55% instead of 70%
Decreased chance for lord escaping if he is in your party to 55% from 50%
Adjusted Arena Max kills and rewards ( To kill 6-50 , To kill 12-100 ,To kill 20-250, To kill 40-2500,To kill all 2500 Denars
Renown from winning a tournament is now 30 instead of 20
Arrows and other ammunition is still the same because of the Reality and balance

Download from here: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1827

I also need some help with this mod because it has some bugs.If u like this mod and want to help me develop it just let me know.It will really be appreciated

I mean it has improved things like tournament bets, faction colors.Made more realistic.Dl it and see

eatrium said:
I mean it has improved things like tournament bets, faction colors.Made more realistic.Dl it and see

so......easier then native? i would say what i feel like but people on this forum are bastards and will flame me xDBUT idc cuz i get flamed in alot of forums for speaking my mind

FAIL!!!!!

Adorno said:
I think many people play with difficulty settings below the hardest,
and several of the features are from popular tweaks, so I think it will please many players.
Can u help me develop the mod ??.Add some tweaks and stuff .Balance to the troops .And some bugfixes.It will really be appreciated.

HA! I'm just a happy amateur who doesn't know a thing or two about he module system  :smile:
I can make sounds/music and edit scenes, that's it.

(Right now I'm working on a much improved version of the Ambient Anti-Soundtrack, but progress is slow.)

Adorno said:
HA! I'm just a happy amateur who doesn't know a thing or two about he module system  :smile:
I can make sounds/music and edit scenes, that's it.

(Right now I'm working on a much improved version of the Ambient Anti-Soundtrack, but progress is slow.)
The thing is i did this mod by myself and i have no experience in bug fixing.Do u know anyone who can help me?

What kind of bugs? I don't do any modding I'm just curious; also if you post them perhaps experienced modders will offer some tips on how to fix them.

thumbgreen said:
What kind of bugs? I don't do any modding I'm just curious; also if you post them perhaps experienced modders will offer some tips on how to fix them.
Heres 1 player telling some bugs

Ciram wrote:
Thanks for mod, it has good ideas. Keep it up

But I have found 2 bugs so far:
1. Is major bug; I have find it when on "save lord" quest. Castles I have entered have no jail, they have arena  . you can bribe the guard to enter jail but If you kill him for the key, door says "enter the arena" and when inside there is 2 guys in empty space. door seems to sent wrong place.

2. Missing texture I think. Heavy Charger and some other horses dont appear. Pops up a "missing sparkhorse_3" or something

Thanks again for the mod I hope feedback helps

eatrium said:
1. Is major bug; I have find it when on "save lord" quest. Castles I have entered have no jail, they have arena  . you can bribe the guard to enter jail but If you kill him for the key, door says "enter the arena" and when inside there is 2 guys in empty space. door seems to sent wrong place.
That bug can occur if you use TweakMB to add talking to Guild master in town menu. Disable it.
Bugs are really supposed to be your department though, since it's your mod.  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom