Nations Cup 2012 - UK

Users who are viewing this thread

xombie5 said:
Well  - i dont mean to be silly or anything, but since there are only 16 applicants (sofar) and the max team size is 16 - doesnt that mean only 1 player has to be cut?

Would suck if you are that one player that won't make it to the team  :eek:

Primary Class: Pasta
Secondary Class: Pizza Man
Activity/Reliability:
Microphone/Teamspeak: i have
Steam name (if available): pizzapastapapitipupi!

xombie5 said:
Well  - i dont mean to be silly or anything, but since there are only 16 applicants (sofar) and the max team size is 16 - doesnt that mean only 1 player has to be cut?
It's not only about losing player(s), It also about getting to know each other and finding out what does and doesn't work.

Cleric Johnson

Primary Class: Infantry
Secondary Class: I dont do much else sept grind to be honest.
Activity/Reliability:  **** ass lazy student : free all the time as i dont do  anything.
Microphone/Teamspeak: Yeah and yeah
Steam name (if available): think davids got it from last years NC otherwise: alfcharl

xxx cheers bros

Primary Class: Melee (Foot)
Secondary Class: Ranged (Archery)
Activity/Reliability: Whenever aslong as you tell me in advance.
Microphone/Teamspeak: Yes.
Steam name (if available): KoM_Duke_Merridew

Just as well we have a scotsman leading the british tennis scene now, at least we dont get elusions of grandeuar because we know we wont win it :p

Anyways. Ill make the first hour and a bit of the match, i play football on wednesdays usualy so will disapear at around 8:15ish.

MacKain said:
Just as well we have a scotsman leading the british tennis scene now, at least we dont get elusions of grandeuar because we know we wont win it :p

Anyways. Ill make the first hour and a bit of the match, i play football on wednesdays usualy so will disapear at around 8:15ish.

I'll be sure to arrange the next UK vs BeNe match on Wednesday, because it seems more than 15 of my members can play all of the match :razz:

MacKain said:
English football fans(or nationalists) do make me sick. Although ours are the worse in alot of ways atleast they don't expect to win and blame... everything for their loss.

Back
Top Bottom