Nations At Arms [7 Years War Mod]

Shall we use historically accurate equipment and all cav have pistols or carbine?

• yes, historical accuracy ftw!

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • no, cav would be overpowered!

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feldmarschall_Ben said:

Ben, please change Drottningens Livregemente to Svea Livgarde. Svea Livgarde is one of the oldest, and most famous regiments out there. They protected the bloody king and they still do xD.

Color_Pinkknight said:
Feldmarschall_Ben said:

Ben, please change Drottningens Livregemente to Svea Livgarde. Svea Livgarde is one of the oldest, and most famous regiments out there. They protected the bloody king and they still do xD.
the svea livegarde will not be added, the spent the entire war in gaarrison and didnt fight a single battle.

Color_Pinkknight said:
Feldmarschall_Ben said:

I wanted to put them in but unfortunately they weren´t fighting in this battle.
If you can proove that I am wrong I will gladly put them in.

The Svea Livgarde is still a very awesome regiment and I found some very interesting facts about them. I also had some marches and many other things...
After that I found out that they didn´t fight at the silesian war.

neither did the drottningen
and we are doing the seven years war in total, not just the silesian war. meaning if the regiment fought in a battle in a part of the seven years war that means its fine to be added.

That's why I suggested the Semenovsky for the Russian life-guards. Not only was their uniform unique (well, sort of), but they fought in the war unlike the Preobrazhensky who stayed in St. Petersburg.

Furrnox said:
Is there any famous swedish regiments from Västra Götaland? that's a province by the way xD

Infantry in västergötland:  Skaraborgs regemente,  Älvsborgs regemente, Västgöta-Dals regemente
Cavalry: Västgöta kavalleriregemente.

don't know if they are famous but they are the regiments of västergötland

Skaraborgs regemente is still active in the swedish military :smile:

I would take skaraborg since the city skaraborg is mentioned in one of the swedish midsummer songs: We are musicians from skaraborg. Evrybody knows that song so its the regiment with th most known name at least

for all yo fans out there
just decided to give a quick vid on our new map and new skin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGhRqkmOnjI&feature=youtube_gdata
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWwW3BEAchM&feature=youtube_gdata
apologies for the quality, i will record at a better qualtiy next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom