Napoleon Total war

Users who are viewing this thread

The campaign map has been in the game files forever :smile: I wonder if its free, or do I have to pay for it? It does say "Pre-order now", so I guess theyre taking our moneyz :neutral:

I still have not gone back to Warpath, i tried playing as the Iroquois but american militia kept rising up and taking my cities.Really ****ing annoying.

I bought Warband last month, I can play it maybe for 2 minutes before my UI completely mess's up(as in it goes heywire, the backgrounds go from the map to the tech tree to a npcs icon, to the map again, etc)...no help from the developers as of yet.

ragni said:
I bought Warband last month, I can play it maybe for 2 minutes before my UI completely mess's up(as in it goes heywire, the backgrounds go from the map to the tech tree to a npcs icon, to the map again, etc)...no help from the developers as of yet.
Unsurprising, that's your graphics card.

ragni said:
Update your graphics card drivers, I had the same problem awhile ago.

I know this is a necro, but at the same time, it would be dumb to start a new thread, so:

Does anyone want to start an Italy or Egypt campaign multiplayer (opponent playing battles for AI)?

I'll play either side and should have plenty of free time this month, am willing to use voice chat though it isn't required.

I'm suggesting one of the small campaigns because the turns move quite quickly and it shouldn't take too long to get to the fun parts.

Back
Top Bottom