[ NA / EU / HCRP ] Avalon Gaming [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction: I didn't hire people who aren't far beyond capable of the job. Nor was it entirely my decision. The people who became admins, Horace, Ocelot, Lysander, Kenzie, Arys, Cappy, Tito, Shotty, and CheekyWarrior I did not speak with to any degree before they were admins. Top I only knew from Lonelyhearts, who was also an admin on East and Trojan. There is absolutely no grounds to your claims - I literally did not speak to a single NA Nexus admin a lot until after they were made admins.

I'm not going to go accept all sorts of crappy admins so they can spawn gear for their buds and have horrifying habits and abuse their powers. I suffered through all of that for nearly 3 years.

What the 'critics' seem to forget is all of NA Nexus' accomplishments towards the benefit of PW as a whole. 200 concurrent players on an NA server. Literally no admin abuse. Consistent server uptime (up until Peasant's DoS attacks in November). Regular scene changes. Effective forum complaint solving. And most importantly - giving North American PW players a stable environment to play under that does not experience rapid power shifts and large scale cyber-warfare.

But no, that wasn't enough for some people. Some people wanted influence, power, control. So they decided to take some underhanded actions to bring Nexus down - congratulations. You depopulated the (as of now) last stable NA server with the largest populations PW has ever seen, all so you can type in a password and have admin powers for your own good.

This is the internet dumb dumb, and a volunteer job, your not going to find nearly enough people to staff a large server without giving people a try once in a while. 

I don't know how many times I had to delete admin spawned gold from the database, but in the end it is a video game, and I'm not broke, I had enough money to burn toward the goal of giving you a hard time. 

Money which I spread throughout the community and funded the development of the scripts 4 or 5 servers are now using.

I tried to call glenn out and see if he would finally release a fully working version but that was a failure, in the end he really was a scam artist and we got a 90% functioning product out of it.

Atleast it got done 90%, so even if he is a scammer I was honest when I thanked him all the time for his work and time, even when sometimes I had to get angry to get some things fixed here or there.

Splintert you do not know what it means to sacrifice yourself for a community, and take extreme risks.  You had everything handed to you, even Oprec, the server I gave to you was handed to you, not once have to ever pitched in on anything.  All you do is come onto the forums and act like your better than everyone. 

I am "one" of those people who helped the mod reach new heights, along with the men and women before me, and after me, and the ones who volunteered hard man hours working at avalon. in my time, I had never seen 168+ people playing on an NA server yet on avalon NA i did, not once, not twice, but around 8 times, oh and on the map I created too.

Giving you a hard time in truth, was just part of the fun, the real fun was to try to surpass my last project Trojan, and do the impossible and get nexus NA to close down.  You guys were like the damn roman empire!

I learned from this game, real valuable life lessons, and how it is possible to achieve anything you set out to, no matter how impossible the task is, if you want to do something, you, you, can do it, and no one can stop you.

Now I am using that same vision / wisdom / and energy to work on my music projects and my potential career I would like to start in coding and game development.

So splintert, you definitely got taken to school this time, in both mapping and managing. 

You couldn't manage a sack of potatoes and a cut cucumber. 

Now for the love of god, Piss off my thread mate!

If you really think you've learned a lot about life yet consistently spew nothing but insults then you certainly have a lot more to learn. You've done nothing but lie, cheat, and use underhanded tactics to destroy something you couldn't hope to understand since you are so blinded by your hate against some guy on the internet.

I challenged Friedrich to match NA Nexus' peak, and he was unable to get close. Then you threw him out and later begged him to come back. Why? What was the point? All you did was piss him off and lose the best manager you had over the dozen or so you went through. Blinded by hate.

I didn't beg him to come back I asked.  I'm not spewing insults and hating someone on the internet is funny.

Anymore questions for your little brain?

ARE YOU 3 REALLY *****ing about who was the best server owner and who had the best server??

No offense gents, but if you did not notice, all of your server died and went down the drain. This was caused by people trying to play god, corruption, or purely just to feel in charge.

I am not saying all the servers were ****.

Splint's server had good rules and was able to reinforce them, but also punished people with instant perm bans.

Peasants server had decent admins at the beginning, like oikos and friedrich, but it also had admins who let people off the hook too easy and unbans everyweek, and also money spawning in by corrupt admins.

Shyanah's server was just pure corrupt. Bent rules, bent admins, and corrupted ownership. I do not even see why Peasant and Splint sees shyanah as an "owner". What he did was purely create a server for his own entertainment so he could abuse the rules and give his friends all the **** they want.

Instead of *****ing about the past, and how good you all were, how about trying to change something for the future?

splints server also gave obvious special treatment to certain people, constantly unbanning or slap on the wrists while permabanning without even bothering to talk to the offender on others.

Morbid said:
I didn't beg him to come back I asked.  I'm not spewing insults and hating someone on the internet is funny.

Anymore questions for your little brain?

I won't even bother to dig up the post where you literally said you hated me, or any of your rage posts that result in a number of mutes on your forum accounts.

mango_thug said:
ARE YOU 3 REALLY *****ing about who was the best server owner and who had the best server??

No offense gents, but if you did not notice, all of your server died and went down the drain. This was caused by people trying to play god, corruption, or purely just to feel in charge.

Splint's server had good rules and was able to reinforce them, but also punished people with instant perm bans.

Peasants server had decent admins at the beginning, like oikos and friedrich, but it also had admins who let people off the hook too easy and unbans everyweek, and also money spawning in by corrupt admins.

Shyanah's server was just pure corrupt. Bent rules, bent admins, and corrupted ownership. I do not even see why Peasant and Splint sees shyanah as an "owner". What he did was purely create a server for his own entertainment so he could abuse the rules and give his friends all the **** they want.

Instead of *****ing about the past, and how good you all were, how about trying to change something for the future?

I won't even claim to have anything to do with Nexus success. I merely state that Nexus had been more successful than anything Avalon could have hoped. Peasant seemed to think he was the future of PW, and now he whines about how bad it is.

I don't know anything about Shyana's server, I've never touched it. I know for certain that NA PW will go nowhere until the unstable kiddies head off to the next Call of Duty, though. Should be right around the corner.

Well, I contributed a hell of a lot more than you did, and the future of pw?  I sell a pw server everyday with scripts that i payed a **** ton for for development.  Future of PW?  More of a future producer than you, atleast I care and do ****, you are just a grade A **** and I have no idea why you are even trying to defend yourself. 

Choke on a giant horse **** splintert, curl up in a hole and die / leave the community, because not only are your maps ****, but you are a complete twat. 

The more you respond and try to defend what tiny bit of honor you think you have because a group of 5 dickwads have your back, the more I get to trash you and laugh.

So keep the replies coming so I can keep soaking up the joy of thrashing you. 

There really is nothing you can do or say, so just give up, and stfu and **** off.

mango_thug said:

Yeah well, it is hard to staff a server with 40 admins based on pure volunteer work. 

Splintert ****ing perm banned me for role playing as a horse murderer, I lusted for horse blood. 

it was my first offense.  And s0mebody cussed me out and told me i was not welcome on his server.  So s0mebody can piss off too, he is a european in america now, and he will figure out why we all have guns soon enough since the dumb ass took a job in new mexico.

Anyway, everyone is a **** blah blah blah, i'm going to bed you plebs. 

s0mebody is a tight wad and hosts a bull**** community where ******s like splinter run ramped perm banning people acting like it is their own personal government.  It is the reason avalon started.

but obvious no one appriciates people who spend tons of man hours and money in an attempt to make a decent place to play, so I shut it down and said **** it.  I was never egotistical or power hungry.  Hosting pw servers never fueled me or made me feel better about myself, it simply distracted me from life, and I needed it at the time. 

the future of PW is in the hands of the players.  Don't bother with nexus because they will always be whiney ****s.  I have yet to see a decent server since, but eventually a new community will rise and take the cake.

I have been teaching as many as possible and giving as many tools as I can give.

Death to RCC / Nexus!

It'll come back around. The triple post above more or less demonstrates that he's not finished. Usually he goes on a rant and then gets mutes and then fires up his server again before pretending to be a reformed person. Which obviously falls apart when his rage gets the better of him, his server is shut down or everyone involved fired, then he blames me for ruining PW or something.

I haven't had any influence on PW in 7 months mister Peasant. Perhaps it is time for you to calm the hell down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom