My school district ****ed up pretty bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

E-bay is a sucker for spelling mistakes, it could be badly spelled or set to just those who need a very specific thing. A friend of mine made quite a fortune searching the wrong spellings of Magic cards... (at least he has more than a good collection and gets by on selling leftovers like time warp and black lotus)

sneakey pete said:
FrisianDude said:
Buxton said:
Couldn't they just turn round to the bidder and say 'Hell no, I aint giving you it for a dollar'?

Right, that's what I was thinking. A bit stupid on the school's side.

Err, no, they couldn't.

I think there is a fee for retracting something you sold on ebay, but I'm almost sure it's possible... Hasn't this school kinda failed miserably on that front too then?

I guess the school didn't want the sale to negatively impact their E-bay rating  :roll:.

If I were the guy I'd sell it back to tem.

Okay I would probably joke about that, then give it to them. Unless I actually needed it and wanted to move the damn thing.

I wouldn't. Heck, I'd put it up on e-bay and sell it myself. Stupid like that should be punished and it's not as if the state can just watch and let the school go bankrupt.

The school should've learnt about eBay and how it works before posting the auction. Although at the very worst, they could just say that they sent it at christmas, so it got lost in the post. Only bad feedback.

Back
Top Bottom