My character looks too strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

How i can fix this?  :evil:

A8A2A42EB27C9503A5EFAD11025FB61BADAF55DC

Yeah that joke was rly funny, best joke ever i laughed really hard... Can someone help me pls now? cause this skin prob is annoying.

Ayuno said:
Yeah that joke was rly funny, best joke ever i laughed really hard... Can someone help me pls now? cause this skin prob is annoying.

Search a bit and don't scorn on the ones trying to help you. This matter has already been discussed a lot of times...

And btw, get some clothes. Or at least try not to wear them in Saranid territory if you want a general sunburn rather than a face-centered one.

Xenomion said:
Ayuno said:

Search a bit and don't scorn on the ones trying to help you. This matter has already been discussed a lot of times...

And btw, get some clothes. Or at least try not to wear them in Saranid territory if you want a general sunburn rather than a face-centered one.

What was exactly a help in that case?. I've no clothes on this picture, to show my problem. And i couldn't find a solution for this problem therefore i opened a thread. If you can't help me cause my character has no clothes it's ok.. actually... you scary me... please stay away from me :grin:.

So please like i said i couldn't find a solution and it would be nice if somone can help me with that prob.

rgrds

What was exactly a help in that case?
Your body is visibly brighter than your face. When you put your clothes on, you can't see your skin. Problem?

But seriously, it looks like problem with head texture having different colour than body texture. Which is probably wrong. Easiest solution? Put some clothes on. But that thing with getting even sunburn is interesting, too.

BTW there is a problem with Arwa the Pearled One -though she has brown boobs and bright face.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,277491.0.html
See? Now she has some problems! (The law for women to have their faces covered has some serious bugs.)

No one (at least that I know) does better bodies cause everyone just makes armors and everyone always use armor. Only places this will bother is arena (that melee one) or training. But anyway I searched for better body mod and didn't find any.

okey... thanks anyway dude  :wink:. Hope they'll fix this soon its not the biggest problem in the game, but just.. u know^^. I want also a good look.

Monnikje and Caba'drin are no longer actively modding on M&B (to my knowledge).
Duh is working on side projects.
I moved on to supporting the Floris Workshop (now called Silverstag) full time.

Effectively there is no Floris version in development and no future development is planned at this time.

Windyplains said:
Monnikje and Caba'drin are no longer actively modding on M&B (to my knowledge).
Duh is working on side projects.
I moved on to supporting the Floris Workshop (now called Silverstag) full time.

Effectively there is no Floris version in development and no future development is planned at this time.

That's unfortunate. It's been a while since I played M&B because I was waiting for the next Floris which was supposed to fix the problem with looting & pillaging only yielding butter.

From I am getting only butter when plundering villages?

Windyplains said:
Better to live with it for now.  A fix for this will come with the next module update as I believe I have found the source of the problem.  I just need to test it a bit to be certain.

Is there a posibility of getting a hotfix for that at least? It really kills the whole feature of plundering villages when all you get is butter.

What's wrong with butter? With exquisite it gives like 3-4k. I have often gotten only butter from Swadian villages when i went to raid any other faction I got other items and even some Swadian villages gave me something else than butter.

Smargoos said:
What's wrong with butter? With exquisite it gives like 3-4k. I have often gotten only butter from Swadian villages when i went to raid any other faction I got other items and even some Swadian villages gave me something else than butter.

Yeah but I can understand that people don't like seeing their village-pillaging warlord as a butter fetichist.
Heh, y'know, only truth hurts!

Back
Top Bottom