musket reload speed

Users who are viewing this thread

nistrum

Recruit
does anything effect it  like agility? or firearms skill or is it what it is and thats all you get?

Leaffordes said:
ArkadiuszB said:
nistrum said:
does anything effect it  like agility? or firearms skill or is it what it is and thats all you get?

No.

Really? Marksmen reload at the same speed as cavalry?

Looks like it, yes. Although I think it DOES depend on the musket, as Ive noticed Carbines take longer to reload than, for example, Cossack miquelets.

of course, but thats based on weapon speed, no other factor is involved i think however nox was thinking about a way to change that or something like that

lotsofpaper said:
The double barrel weapons have a doubled reload animation.

I think this has changed for the double-barreled pistols since 1.141. They had a musket reloading animation/duration if I remember it correctly.

interesting. so you can dedicate all your skills to other things... muskets seem alot more appealing all of a sudden

does agility effect accuracy?

I'm very sure firearms skill helps with how fast you reload. At the beginning of the game the Good Pistol (the one you get in the tutorial) I used reloaded fairly slowly, but once my skill in firearms increased I was able to reload it very quickly.

Also, from my experience, the double barreled firearms only take one reload cycle to reload both barrels. At least, that's the way it works for my Dutch Doubke-Barreled Pistol.

Cavalry get a reloading speed penalty from what I've seen, run down some Rebels when your Firearms skill is 100, they will reload quicker despite having the same weapon (handmade firearm) and same skill level.

All weapons, including firearms, are faster to use\reload in accordance with the characters Agility and Weapon Proficiency. The higher thos stats are, the faster your character will swing\poke\stab\slash\reload etc...

The weapon speed is also a factor.

Back
Top Bottom