Mount&Musket: Bug Reports and Technical Help

Users who are viewing this thread

:cry:    i don't have 1.134 i only have 1.132 and when i open this file it said get_object failed for mesh:map_tree_a please help me please!!!! if u have the links that is 1.134 please can i download 1.134?????? please i really need help and i am new member please help me!!!!!!!???!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

nickh said:
:cry:    i don't have 1.134 i only have 1.132 and when i open this file it said get_object failed for mesh:map_tree_a please help me please!!!! if u have the links that is 1.134 please can i download 1.134?????? please i really need help and i am new member please help me!!!!!!!???!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Buy the game.

Hi  when i fire with my weapon there comes no smoke or flash not on the other guns either Please Help really confused :cry:

i download teamspeak3 from the official site, go to the mm teamspeak channel,try to join and it says teamspeak3 cannot connect? help? :???:

I can't get this mod to work. My problem is every time I try to join a game in multi-player I get a message saying that "this server is using a different mod.  do you want to change to that mod?"  When I click yes, it immediately stops working.  Just crashes and goes back to the steam library.  I can play custom battles but thats it.
What I've done so far:
-Reinstall MM Russia 3
-Try using a differnent mirror.
-Reinstall warband then install MM Russia again.

Any suggestions?

boywithhat said:
I can't get this mod to work. My problem is every time I try to join a game in multi-player I get a message saying that "this server is using a different mod.  do you want to change to that mod?"  When I click yes, it immediately stops working.  Just crashes and goes back to the steam library.  I can play custom battles but thats it.
What I've done so far:
-Reinstall MM Russia 3
-Try using a differnent mirror.
-Reinstall warband then install MM Russia again.

Any suggestions?

I got the same problem when I started to play this mod.
The only problem you have to solve is to rename the map to:
MM Russia3 . You probably had the map called "." or something.,
I had the same problem. So rename the map MM Russia3 (not the things
inside the map) and paste the map with all the files in the modules folder
of Mount & Blade: Warband  :wink:

Have fun,

Smissen

Comrade Temuzu said:
Did something wrong. Screenshot the window where you typed the address and stuff and show it here.

i don't know how to post screenshots but this is what is says:

Error
Teamspeak 3 cannot write to the configuration file:
C:/Users/
(my name appears here)/AppData/Roaming/TS3Client/ts3clientui_qt.conf

It's quite annoying because without ts3 i cant do line battles, any help would be appreciated.

TMAN78 said:
Comrade Temuzu said:
Did something wrong. Screenshot the window where you typed the address and stuff and show it here.

i don't know how to post screenshots but this is what is says:

Error
Teamspeak 3 cannot write to the configuration file:
C:/Users/
(my name appears here)/AppData/Roaming/TS3Client/ts3clientui_qt.conf

It's quite annoying because without ts3 i cant do line battles, any help would be appreciated.

Add me on steam and I'll help you out.

King of Scotland said:
Rename the MM Russia 3 mod folder to "mmrussia3"

Ok I did this and now the game doesn't crash but it still says that I am running a different version of the mod and that I can download it from the website. 

Back
Top Bottom