Mount&Musket: Bug Reports and Technical Help

Users who are viewing this thread

I really got no clue.. I've heard from some people in my regiment that the same thing happend to them, I usualy dont belive them, but when my Sgt says it, there gotta be something about it...

According to him, it just suddenly started to work again, took quite some time and he was dying to play again :smile:

mikkel the great said:
I really got no clue.. I've heard from some people in my regiment that the same thing happend to them, I usualy dont belive them, but when my Sgt says it, there gotta be something about it...

According to him, it just suddenly started to work again, took quite some time and he was dying to play again :smile:

So I just have to try it everyday? :razz:
Shouldn't be that hard

BullRaider said:
how do i download mount and musket mod

This and only this is needed: http://www.moddb.com/mods/mount-and-musket-battalion-mod/downloads/mount-musket-russia-hotfix-2-full-installer

Also, make sure you have the latest version of WB, but if you have steam you don't have to worry about that.  :cool:

Evan

when i try and join official, it doesn't say that i have lost connection: it just comes up with "mount and blade has stopped working". I havent tried for a few days, so the issue may have been resolved, but in general, would this be my problem or the servers? i could connect to other servers with ease and it displayed my ping with official as 40.

Also, is the bullet texture from native? i have been trying to find it in the texture files to make it more visible: i painted a bullet shaped thing in the native textures file "missiles" red, but that just changed my arrowheads to bright red (it does look cool however). I havent been able to find the bullet texture and i have looked in both the modules texture and natives texture files.

I have a problem with game crashing right after its loaded - custom game and multi . It crashes with error M&B stopped working. Anyone know a solution ?

I had to format my computer and install Warband again, and now MM looks weird. Way darker than before. It's hard to tell the uniforms apart from a distance and it's all Gothic and what not. I've installed and uninstalled the mod a couple of times, and each time I got the installation file from a different source, just in case. I've tried every option in the graphics settings tab. Native and other mods (and everything else on my screen) look the same as always:
69266498.jpg
nativei.jpg
I got it from Steam so everything is up to date. I have an Nvidia GeForce GT 440, same as before formating. Intel Core 2 6600 @2.40 GHz yadda yadda.

Any idea what may be causing this and how I could fix it?

have a question about large line battles, that involving 200-250 people
if there is people, who play MM on the laptop, will it be possible to play on a mid-priced laptop (not one of those, that are called "gaming laptop") with normal FPS, and without lags, freezes and injury for the laptop?or what laptop configuration(CPU, memory, video) will be sufficient for a normal game?someone can show examples of his own? :oops:
:oops:

mmmh, Ive sadly had to play MM on a laptop a few times, just a cheap crappy Toshiba.... (its not mine, so dont rage!  :mrgreen: ) And I had to put all the settings on the lowest, but then I was able to play with playable lag with ts3 running too. But it depends on the laptop I guess. But lag and freezes are very normal in linebattles.

i play on an acer aspire 5742 laptop with intel core i5, the game works quite smoothly on the lowest settings. and lag does happen quite a bit with upwards of 100 players..hope this helps :smile:

Hello i playd MM offical battle like 4months ago and have been banned since then?

All i did was killing 1SINGLE teamate once then a admin banned me, sure i deserve like 1month ban but 4???

I you want to get unbanned you gotta post a unban request on the forums. Everything you need to fill out is in This sub forum. And, just, dont teamkill on purpose.

When i begin the game on only, this module after 1 hour also i get a black screen which shuts down my entire pc, i go onto Mount and Gladius it works fine if you can fix this problem please.

Back
Top Bottom