Mount&Blade Version 1.011 is ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell if I've already posted or not (browser crapped out), but I had a nerdgasm nonetheless.

I also shed a single manly tear reading the newsletter that was sent out regarding this.

Oh my god! I'm not a believer, but I don't care. Damn!

Very big thanks Armagan, Ipek and all the others!!!

Now you can take bigs holidays in Bahamas, Saint-Bart or anywhere you want... Thanks alot.

:grin:  :grin:  :grin: etc...

Don't worry, be happy la la la la...

- Lion -

I've been waiting for this day all the time since i first donwloaded 0.731.

Probably the best game in history.

Thank you, guys, and congratulations. I guess it may be like a dream come true for you developers  :grin:

Happy birthday Mount & blade!
It was a long gestation period but here you are, ready to be smacked in the bottom and make your self noticed by the rest of the world!

Someone get Armagan a cigar!

This is awesome. I really can't wait to play.  :grin:

Also:

Warger, Tesla, RayvenQ, Nefuzige, Kurimus, Agarian, greger287, Mirathei, macethump, Alex_Augmented, Qi.Wang, ibokula, Zilberfrid, Dindi, Pii100, Orkun, pentagathus, dreammora, Sephran, Iberon, Livonya, talemnar, Varga$, ttsec, Ryuzaki, barto300, Dreadghost, fleshtonegolem, fragonard, arjuna one, nemeruis, Sumanut, platonov, aGorilla, Mortus, Prometheuss, deadfish, TheMageLord, Ringwraith #5, Lord Adler, Valthord, Jayeh, Jakari, Ahadhran, Peddarn, Ape-O, Puritania, Arch3r, daihuaxin, Eluqqa, Werner, Kharkhazad, Taateli, Clegane, spelguru, DukeBonar, out, Worbah, RoseWarrior, crazycracka, Tolagali, Leggeron, Wheem, barbaros, deadplant, Marbon, Boeing, Espressokuppi, Caballero, jordan, froggyluv, LordOfBlood, Taal, grailknighthero, Mr Pokeylope, andrejs80, Aksel, orbitup, Starkad (+ 3 Hidden) and 114 Guests are viewing this topic.
Warning - while you were reading 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Warning - while you were typing 12 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Wow....

:razz:
Win!

See you on tv when you receive the nobel for gaming software  :lol:
And if there is not something like that already, they'll make one just for you heh

Well well, what great news we just receive, and even with a patch omg.

This moment should pass to history P:

Well Done Taleworlds - been here since your appeared on a coverdisk back in 05 and been waiting for this day ever since.

It's been a long wait but I know it'll be worth it. No game has ever kept me as interested as this little gem.

I don't ever care about the six hour download!

Thank you.
Dale.

It's been a heck of ride, I hopped onboard at 0.751, and I just want to say that you guys rock!

Man, came home from a rather good date, saw this, and instantly wished I stayed in this Friday night instead.

This thread needs some multicultural Armagan Love, so...terima kasih banyak, Armagan dan Taleworlds, atas kerja kerasnya. Semoga sukses selalu dengan proyek2 lain di masa datang.

I've been playing all week (sorry *shame*) and the finished game is ****ing brilliant. I'm re-hooked, and playing more than ever before. I'm absolutely loving Lethwin Far-Seeker's claimant quest, and the new Nord troop branch is perfect. Also, hold fire command kicks so much ass. It enables volleys. VOLLEYS! I jizzum'd when I tried my first volley. Thank you Armagan and the devs, so so much.

(I tried to post this seven times with about 20 posts in between.)

Fantastic! I've been waiting for this day for what seems like an eternity. My congratulations to Armagan and the team, definitely a one in a million game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom