SP Antiquity Mount & Blade: Punic Wars Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
love RoK, too, then i look at this topic and believe that this will be more than RoK. I love the new Tulga, and will love your cities in this mod:grin:

FREAKING AWESOME

Will this mod totally focus on the Carthagian-Roman war and make those two factions the only two which are playable, or will you also add factions from that time who didn´t were involved at the war (like Greece or the Gauls)?

Liking the new models, especially the two buildings. Definitely looking forward to this, very interested in the era and I love your ROK mod. Keep up the good work!

Bascavia10 said:
FREAKING AWESOME

Will this mod totally focus on the Carthagian-Roman war and make those two factions the only two which are playable, or will you also add factions from that time who didn´t were involved at the war (like Greece or the Gauls)?

The Gauls were involved in the 2nd Punic War, so were some Iberian tribes. It all started because of an Iberian tribe anyway.

omzdog said:
Bascavia10 said:
FREAKING AWESOME

The Gauls were involved in the 2nd Punic War, so were some Iberian tribes. It all started because of an Iberian tribe anyway.

Yeah, know that one, Saguntum. Romans allied it while it was in Carthagian territory, Carthagians angry, attacked Saguntum, so Rome aided their ally and declared war to Carthago.
But were the Gauls involved (except being mercenaries in Roman/Carthagian armies)? Didn´t know that.

Bascavia10 said:
omzdog said:
Bascavia10 said:
FREAKING AWESOME

Yeah, know that one, Saguntum. Romans allied it while it was in Carthagian territory, Carthagians angry, attacked Saguntum, so Rome aided their ally and declared war to Carthago.
But were the Gauls involved (except being mercenaries in Roman/Carthagian armies)? Didn´t know that.

well other than being mercenaries, few Gaelic tribes were involved, if you take it in that context.

Great! Large, well organized team and a well-proven idea. Good luck mate.

<knight> said:
Gauls will add "playable" faction :smile:

And,new models from Valthord.

°screenies°

Great screenies! But how about the greeks than? They should be included  :shock:

How about

Rome and
Carthago

as main factions, and then

Gaul,
Iberian Tribes and
Greece

as minor factions  :?:

<knight> said:
Main Factions:

Carthage,Roma and Gauls

Minor Factions:

Iberians and Greece... :smile:

Lord_Rings is working on map now...

Awe-SOME!

I´m supporting this mod for sure ...

Perhaps I can help scripting, thus abandoning my own mod (well it´s not started yet)?

Hey, I named my cat Hannibal Barca and so I am happy to help. :lol:

Im helping another mod but I can work on stuff every few days, I can model and I have basic coding and texturing knowledge.

Some of my work

Can't make armours yet but I can texture them:
http://screencast.com/t/EYC7s6XS

Armour render new (not my model): http://screencast.com/t/IiLJnz3aDlo

Shield (made in Blender textured using GIMP 2.6) : Couldn't get the texture in Blender.

http://screencast.com/t/i0im5dSj

I ****in cant wait for this mod :smile: just what i wanted a punic wars mod man good luck and i hope soon we will see something big and GOOD LUCK again :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom