Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golradir said:
Dest45 said:
Pilum said:
Brendan13 said:
It would be good if there was some incentive for conquering calradia. In previous games it got a little repetitive maybe the story could include conquering l of it but I think it would be cool if once you conquered all of calradia in single player you would get a benefit in multiplayer like maybe better health or more money.

Armagan said somewhere they want to keep the sport like aspect of the multiplayer game.
I wouldn't expect the kind of advantages you mentioned implemented. Maybe a ranking system of sorts, but "better health or more money"? I hope not.

Hope we can use the weapon crafting feature in multiplayer and maybe a selection of base armours to choose from. Nothing that gives an advantage, just personalized customization options
smells like c-rpg heresy, away with you!
CRPG is more about being OP more than anything else

yeah, cRPG is gross and really only geared towards power players.

That said I like the idea, at least a little. I think that Bannerlord MP would do really well to keep the no-persistence arena style but I'd also like some kind of persistent mode done by TW and balanced so that noobs can have more of a chance.

Brendan13 said:
Nah whats the fun of MP without running noobs through with a lance?

I'd still run noobs down with a lance in MP. Just because people wear different tiers of armor or weapons doesn't change the person under the armor  :shifty:

Sheep in wolves clothing makes no difference to a real wolf, that can smell the scent :wink:

NOTE: I know the actual phrase is vice versa, but I feel Sheep in Wolves clothing fits the description of noobs wearing knightly armor.

On another non-joking note: We've all talked about things we hope to see at Gamescom, do you think the devs will announce what we will see at the show beforehand? Seems odd to not just give a broad topic like "We'll be talking about diplomacy and maybe a better look at our trade system."

I don't know, a sheep that killed and skinned a wolf then afterwards wearing it's pelt as skin is a little scary :shock:
They didn't say that they would show siege for e3. I assume this will be similar. And one week away I don't need anything before hand  :party:

I honestly dont want to see anymore of the sieges. We have seen them, they are nice n' fancy. But I would love to see more of the politics and governing your kingdom.

Tybalt_ said:
Sir_Newton said:
yeah, cRPG isn't geared towards whiny players without patience and skill

ftfy
lmao

2BALvKWh.jpg

MrMundy said:
I honestly dont want to see anymore of the sieges. We have seen them, they are nice n' fancy. But I would love to see more of the politics and governing your kingdom.
Agreed.  I would also like to know more about the minor factions and what role they will be playing in the game.

MrMundy said:

This!  And more about relationships/marriage/deeper, more complex and realistic character to character interaction.  M&B2 already has great graphics and action, improved mod support, the economy system is more realistic now and everything else seems more polished.  All they need now is deeper character interactions for the RPG aspect of it.

landpirate said:
This!  And more about relationships/marriage/deeper, more complex and realistic character to character interaction.  M&B2 already has great graphics and action, improved mod support, the economy system is more realistic now and everything else seems more polished.  All they need now is deeper character interactions for the RPG aspect of it.

I certainly would love to see more about the RPG and character interactions part. I think this can tie in with diplomacy as well, as your interactions should affect influence and ETC

Didn't they mention random traits or something in a past interview? If they do have them,  I wonder how they would affect the player? Maybe what you choose for your back story could affect what your personality is, as well what lords think of you.
(e.g. a lord  dislikes the fact that you are on a quest for revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom