Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meevar the Mighty said:
You probably didn't know alt+x gives you x-ray vision either. Little wonder that you had to resort to playing tdm. :mrgreen:
But... But... whaaat?! At one point I hacked myself a minimap into native MP, so that it could show me all enemy positions at all times... if I'd only known about the X-ray vision... :sad:

hunutteri said:
I wonder when will we get an actual forum section for Bannerlord.
Near release? or?
Well if we follow the Precedents established by Warband and the DLCs, there will be a subforum for beta discussion during the beta.
Then, when release occurs, the beta stuff will be transferred into a main forum section.

hunutteri said:
Near release? or?

"When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east," said Mirri Maz Duur. "When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your Bannerlord forum will be. Then he will open, and not before."

RafaelCruz said:
hunutteri said:
Near release? or?

"When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east," said Mirri Maz Duur. "When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your Bannerlord forum will be. Then he will open, and not before."

Don't all of those quotes mean the same thing as "soon"? The real question should be "Where is that bannerlord info at dawg?".

I wish i can tell my men what to eat and what not to eat in Bannerlord. (I feel like they are actually going to have this is Bannerlord, but you never know  :razz:)
Kinda got annoyed by my men eating some stuff i looted from enemy villages in Warband.

Also do you guys think from now on TW will make us a video for every (or most) blogs or do you think that video in 8th blog was just because it was 27th of September that day?

hunutteri said:
I wish i can tell my men what to eat and what not to eat in Bannerlord. (I feel like they are actually going to have this is Bannerlord, but you never know  :razz:)
Kinda got annoyed by my men eating some stuff i looted from enemy villages in Warband.
No snacks before dinner, boys!

For the next bright spark who thinks a thread being posted in every single day needs bumping.

Archonsod said:
Taleworlds Forum Rules

No Spam
Spam clogs up the forum, makes relevant and accurate information harder to find and causes the forum to slow down for everybody. Try not to use one word or single sentence answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom