Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 64-bit .exe means a lot less overhead in general, even without the more-memory-than-usual capabilities. On 64-bit systems, a 32-bit process is actually run through an emulator of a 32-bit system (the "Wow6432node", if anyone's been messing with their Registry), which means that your machine actually does a lot of other stuff related to properly pretending to be a 32-bit system. Looking for files in different places, suffering from some limitations now and then... stuff like that. Having a native 64-bit .exe is much better, as it avoids all that nonsense and runs as it actually should.

The... the amount of detail... all the optimization on handling visuals...

crying-bear.gif

The engine looks very nice especially the bunch of editor options!
But I'm a bit scared of the short fighting scene at the end. It looks like War of the Roses cause it's so fast. :grin:

I'm not gonna lie, that little combat footage at the end gave me a slight heart attack. Can you actually swing a 2-handed axe that fast? They probably know what they're doing though.

Unicorn said:
nice vid but next vid couldwe plz get a sneak peek of all thekinky medieval sex  we can have with our wife

thanks

Limited life span of hero = sex = heirs = continue will = a nice transition to a new save game while inheriting bonuses....
= the age of hardcore M&B character breeders similar to how Pokemon breeders work = wut.

Lord Kite said:
I'm not gonna lie, that little combat footage at the end gave me a slight heart attack. Can you actually swing a 2-handed axe that fast? They probably know what they're doing though.

Yes, thats the point of using a 2 handed weapon on a long stick, you can swing it extremely fast, like baseball bat

Byamarro said:
With these huge maps I hope that Bannerlord will be just huge open world

That is how I envision the ultimate M&B game's gonna be.. One day..

Like, I think, Lumos said.. You guys can take any amount of time needed to finish the game, M&B is and, I'm fairly certain, will be my all-time favourite game..

Unicorn said:
nice vid but next vid couldwe plz get a sneak peek of all thekinky medieval sex  we can have with our wife

thanks

Yes. And I would like them to implement gay marriage. And that you could build your own house and decorate it nicely. And then you could collect all the nice things and put them to your shelves and different containers, so that then you'd have all the nice things in one place that you could call your own. And thanks to devs, modders can mod much more nice stuff that you could have and collect, and present in your shelf. The more mods you install, basically, the more nice stuff you can have in your house. With the new graphics, all the things look even nicer, which is epic. And that you could make or adopt children and have them at your own house. There could be a new skill called parenting, which could determine, for example, how happy or sad your children are, and your relation to your wife. And maybe husband and household skill. For example, the husband skill would determine the chance of having children and wife's happiness and quality of household work. Household skill would determine household economy and meals provided for your family. Taking family to a trip to the zoo or organizing special time for the family would up the relations. Then you could train your children to fight, if you build a practice field. First you would have wooden swords, but with more experience or denars you could have iron swords, and your children would gain experience depending on the weapon. Maybe you could play as your child and take up horse riding, which would give the child additional experience when he/she has grown up. And dual wielding. Plus, I'd like to have the world look more plastic, cause it would be just cool, and all the other cool games do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom