Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swyter said:
Oh. And free keys for recognized modders! I don't want to pay for a game I'm just going to fiddle with.
It's a win-win situation for both parties. I have fun, you have content.
That's a bit of a weird request to make. There is no telling if those recognized modders are going to be able to mod for the new game they're making and there is no point in alienating their modder community by giving some of them free keys.

Personally, I am a fan of the step back in time. I have always found the time period following the collapse of the Western Roman empire and into the Dark ages more intriguing than the Medieval era. The style of warfare, weapons, and armor used in that time also, in my opinion, looks better.

I think no one should get the game for free, except for maybe moderators/administrators who have been around for a very long time. Taleworlds needs and deserves the money.

Goker said:
Swyter said:
Oh. And free keys for recognized modders! I don't want to pay for a game I'm just going to fiddle with.
It's a win-win situation for both parties. I have fun, you have content.
That's a bit of a weird request to make. There is no telling if those recognized modders are going to be able to mod for the new game they're making and there is no point in alienating their modder community by giving some of them free keys.
What modders actually need would be early beta access, so they can start making mods early.
This is in TW's interest as well, they can have a game release with ready mods.

Captain Lust said:
Rest assured, the screenshots are taken from the game as it is right now and of course, the visuals will improve even further! If there's something you don't like about the pictures, there's a pretty good chance we don't like it either. That being said, we are pleased with progress and we felt that showing these right now would be worthwhile and interesting for most of you.
If you didn't like them at all, that's a shame but we hope you keep an open mind and maybe the game will pique your interest in other ways as more is revealed.
Like video with combat from alpha or beta of Bonerlord.

Lord Brutus said:
I think all moderators and forum legends should get free keys preferentially.
...and people who bought all Mount and Blade games+addons, right ? Right ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom