Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Styo said:
Captain Lust said:
Come on guys it's only going up by like one page every minute. There's loads of hidden features you can deduce from the screenshots... where's the analysis?
Picture 2:

Here we see what seems to be a Roman Eagle? Romans are invading?

6r78.jpg

definetly bystantic (constantinople/Istanbul)
landmauer.jpg

WOW! This looks very good and the best thing is: it is realistic. Of course there are some details to retouch, but it's only early stage! To be serious I wasn't expected such great graphics, mostly I expected changes in game mechanics and I'm sure they've done it. Well, it looks very good, and I'm sure it will be my fauvorite game. Thank you devs!

"The once-mighty Calradic Empire is in a state of decline. Warlike tribes have seized swaths of its territory. Client kingdoms have declared their independence. The Emperor has died without leaving an heir, leaving three jealous factions to scramble for power. Mercenary companies, bandit lords and nomads hover on the sidelines like vultures waiting for a meal."

Somehow I believe the Emperor was the player himself in M&B1/WB, there's also no mentioning whether the Emperor is a Man or Woman.

oliver123 said:
"The once-mighty Calradic Empire is in a state of decline. Warlike tribes have seized swaths of its territory. Client kingdoms have declared their independence. The Emperor has died without leaving an heir, leaving three jealous factions to scramble for power. Mercenary companies, bandit lords and nomads hover on the sidelines like vultures waiting for a meal."

Somehow I believe the Emperor was the player himself in M&B1/WB, there's also no mentioning whether the Emperor is a Man or Woman.

Unlikely, the game seems to predate Warband.

Rallix said:
blackthursday said:
DoctorPainkiller said:
blackthursday said:
2. There is no fatigue bar.
That's a good thing
I didn't really want fatigue either, but I had a feeling it might have made it's way in.
TW doesn't have to add too many new core mechanics. Modders can do such things as add stamina bars, etc.
I shall certainly add my stamina later on. And the new grouping on the HUD seems to be perfectly suited to adding a stamina bar beneath it.

Antar said:
I love you guys!
Why thank you. We both love you too.

Armagan said:
Many thanks to everyone for the warm reception for the Bannerlord screenshots. And I apologize for the website going down. We are moving the website to another server and it should be online again soon.

I can't give away too many details about what we are up to with Bannerlord but rest assured that the game will be as moddable as ever, and we are working very hard so that modders will have great tools under their hands. We will also start to post updates more regularly from now on. Perhaps we can begin with showing some aspects of the engine that will be of interest to modders such as the new terrain sculpting system or the new scene editor. :wink:
Armagod, I bow to thy manifestation. My sword, spear, axe, bow, arms, legs, and text editor are yours.
And I believe that there's going to be an immense interest in everything modding-related. Does the sculpting system mean... caves?...

Please visit more often in the coming months, like you did before... A long time ago, when I was still a young and green forum lurker.

In any case, a glorious time for the Bannerlord is in store. We were there once when history was written, ladies and gentlemen, and we are getting the chance to be there again. All hail the Bannerlord!

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. Nah.

Ringwraith #5 said:
A female emperor is typically called an empress.
Well.. I didn't think that much okay :sad: I'm just so super excited! Can't even see straight :razz:

Unlikely, the game seems to predate Warband.
[/quote]
But isn't It a medieval game with all sorts of different time-periodical factions? :wink:
I do understand what you mean after all. It do look like late roman 400-500AD.

So, the one eyed man: could that mean player characters can be persistent and accumulate battle scars over time?
Would surely be interesting if this were true.

Pilum said:
So, the one eyed man: could that mean player characters can be persistent and accumulate battle scars over time?
Would surely be interesting if this were true.
In first leaked video, we could see "taint (scars and stuff)" option at character screen but I don't know if they are going to do it accumulative or choise based accessory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom