Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rallix said:
4 Major: Calradic/Roman Central Swadia, Nord client state with claim to throne, Rhodok rebellious southern state, Vaegir eastern barbarian invader.
And Skald tribes that invited by Calrad Emperor to settle coast side, were protecting the coast side by their ships and live on by fishing.

diessa said:
Did anyone who accessed the site, before it was overwhelmed, read any information about single player?
I just saw a couple of art work.
bannerlord.jpg
bannerwww.jpg
14yj.png

From the screen captures, Bannerlord looks good. That is a big accomplishment for a series that people have derided for looking out of date. I agree with an earlier post: I love the darker, realistic feel to things!

I went to bed and when I woke up there was over thirty new pages on this thread. I'm not reading those thirty pages so can someone tell me if they announced anything please.

No trolls please.

What the?

They actually showed screenshots?
I'm genuinely surprised!

Also, some of the helmets here give me a late Roman vibe:
bannerwww.jpg

My personal hope is that they innovate on the combat system to make it more physical (and less spastic)

Yeah that is true, you will read that when the page its up again.

The once-mighty Calradic Empire is in a state of decline. Warlike tribes have seized swaths of its territory. Client kingdoms have declared their independence. The Emperor has died without leaving an heir, leaving three jealous factions to scramble for power. Mercenary companies, bandit lords and nomads hover on the sidelines like vultures waiting for a meal.

A hero who can master the art of single combat, of leading armies in battle, of plotting ambushes and raids, and of exploiting the rivalries of noble houses and tribal clans may be able to unite this Empire -- or, alternately, to deal it the final blow that sends it crashing down. Will Calradia experience one final sunset e of imperial glory, or slip into a night of chaos before a new age dawns?”

Yabloko said:
Thane Delphi said:

They also changed the webiste and added some screenshots, info and concept art, but they changed the page back to the original one. Don't know if they'll change it back to the new one, though. And no, I'm not trolling.
Ragnor said:
Leifr Eiríksson said:
Ragnor did indeed respond although I cannot vouch for it actually working. I am still to shave my own legs.

Ragnor said:
I will be honored. :smile:

You really don't need to :smile:.

By the way new website will be up again soon, don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom