Mount and blade 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freebird said:
Armagan also stated that multiplayer might be a possibility for M&B 2. Note, I said might.

I wouldn't want EA or Atari have any control over M&B. They would change it to be more commercially marketable. IE: combo attacks, dismemberment, unrealistic additions and such. 

If EA touched M&B it would not only destroy the very soul of the game but they would probably force download software on to your comp like with Spore

I would like to have these additions for M&B 2:
Late medieval setting
Full, half and partial plate
RCM for vanilla M&B
Different fighting styles for the weapons. Diverse stabbing animations for polearms, proper staff fighting and good Zweihander animation like in the German RPG "Drakensang"
After you attack with a heavy weapon, you need to get it back into position which costs some seconds. Lighter weapons won't have this problem
More men on the battlefield. Come on, Medieval 2 features more than 4000 units on the battlefield even on my computer.
Squads and formations, shieldwall, pikewall, shiltron
Very huge genitalia laucher
Lances break after a succesful charge
Halberds, Bills, Swordstaffs, (Byzantine Flame thrower as a hidden item)
Ships for transportation, trading and boarding?
Ability to found a caravan.
Barracks/treasuries in castles and towns
More managment options for villages, towns and castles like in Medieval 2 or Knights of Honor
More and better quests involving sex
Minimum voices like in Morrowind where NPCs greet you (depending on their attitude towards you) when you come close, but the dialogue is text based. Best option for modders
Bigger map and bigger nations. I want a big capital, some free trading cities, towns, villages, castles, fortifications etc.
Ambushes by bandits
A real RPG system. I don't call for a combat system like KotOR, but I want realistic attributes, skills and proficencies and not the everything has 10 points arcade system.

I guess thats all for now.

FireMoth said:
good god not EA.

taleworlds would more likely ask help from paradox, since paradox is already publishing the title anyway, there is no need to ask EA *shudders*

I have a friend in the game business, and a major game company is already planning on giving Tale Worlds a little competition with their own medieval combat simulator.  It's in the planning stages right now as a type this.  I don't have any other details other than this, and I'm not giving away the company's name either.  It just MIGHT be EA, you never know.  :mrgreen:

Damn you EA!

multiplayer would be funny , but i think singleplayer must come with the package.
an example: IF teh server disconnects , or too many people , or you just doesn't like multiplayer , then you play single , like call of duty 1

i don't want to see any medieval simulator from EA , since they games until now are magical and "cool" stuff , they just doesn't' deserve to make simulator , they'l spoil simulators  :cry:

(My inglish is a little messed up , sorry ...)

well, EA did fairly well in the Need For Speed Series, a tad unrealistic in the car being indestructible but the physics system seemed solid, you drive 240 mph and you make a sharp turn, your car will flip! = woot!!!

EA did a fairly great job with spore, I tried it and enjoyed it.

EA could actually do a good job with M&B,  EA would probably help M&B work up the graphics, but only problem I see, is they'd make the player more powerful in game.

Sir Lulzalot said:
And don't forget adding the patented EA **** up which comes with most games they are responsible for.
what???

Explain that one for real, its not that I don't believe you, because I don't even understand what the hell you were talking about. patent, f***ing up games they helped make??? so lost right now.

LordMutaz said:
well, EA did fairly well in the Need For Speed Series, a tad unrealistic in the car being indestructible but the physics system seemed solid, you drive 240 mph and you make a sharp turn, your car will flip! = woot!!!

EA did a fairly great job with spore, I tried it and enjoyed it.

EA could actually do a good job with M&B,  EA would probably help M&B work up the graphics, but only problem I see, is they'd make the player more powerful in game.

EA did a horrible job with Spore. It's fun for about one play through but then you realize that most of the game is based around the adventures of your little Space Captain. Just like Yahtzee said Spore could've been great but It just tried to be great at to many things and ended up mediocre at them all.

Every stage in Spore just felt incredible shallow. Plus everyone just looooves SecuROM. Screw EA they're a bunch of greedy old men who just want to make a quick buck on shallow games.

LordMutaz said:
Sir Lulzalot said:
And don't forget adding the patented EA **** up which comes with most games they are responsible for.
what???

Explain that one for real, its not that I don't believe you, because I don't even understand what the hell you were talking about. patent, f***ing up games they helped make??? so lost right now.

It just seems to me like they almost intentionally make something more complicated than it needs to be. The games themselves are great, but I'm just annoyed when they pull stupid crap with games like Battlefield 2, where their prepaid code thing failed to work multiple times after I found the activation page that wasn't on even on their list. That's just me though.  They don't do stuff like that with all their games, certainly not the console ones, but it does get frustrating.

I think the game must stay a Single player game with a multiplayer feature but I don't think a MMO would be great...

but please...

Please develop Mount and Blade 2, Please ... =D

M&B is so cool that I can't wait for the 2 if there is one... and I hope there will be a 2

And add more blood and gore, everytime I slash someone right in the next on my horse with my giant 2 hand sword or with my monster 150 length swords right in the neck I expect the head to fly off but sadly it never does.

Or make it so that it can be modded in, that way the game gets rated T.

I wouldn't necro this topic if it wasn't the first thing that came up in a google search of Mound and Blade 2. Googlers should know that there is an expansion coming out soon (Warband), and after that Armagan (lead developer) has said they will work on M&B2 asap!

I wish for a co-op mode in M&B2...
And a ram instead of the way's boring ladders and siege towers.
Or a combination of all 3.

*dreams on*

Co-op play with friends would be awesome just as most of the ideas posted accept for full multiplayer and an other company accompaning Taleworlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom