most hardest Town/Castle to invade?

Users who are viewing this thread

The Spawn point is down in the court yard. You can either take the stairs up to the breach point or you can run through the tunnel. Have the archers on the ground level, plant them just the otherside of the tunnel - After the gate on the tower drops of course. At the top of the stairs there is a jog left then some more stairs. If you can get your infantry massed between the second set of stairs and the archer balustrade, your archers from the ground can shoot the attackers no problem.

I think I understand.  I've never really noticed the internal layout of Avendor before, most internal defenses (not at the breach point) have ended in massive failure for me so I never really experimented, it's stop them at the breach or bust for me but I'll try out your suggestion, it may work because my archers will be protected from return fire and another logjam will be created at the tunnel, hopefully that jam can hold.

Shadow-Seeker said:
warakornmk said:
*Marleon is good too, Try siege it and you will see....

*shivers*

my first siege at Marleons...

My first, second, third.... All bad.  Then finally I just rampaged my way through the enemy.  I got enough of an opening to let my men through, then we FINALLY got them.

80 silvermists died trying to take those walls.  80.  :cry:

try garrisoning 1-2k recruits in a castle or town.  no one will ever attack it.  simple and effective.  unfortunately, if the fief has a training ground it will slowly train your troops thus increasing the wages you have to pay, so you will have to regularly go to the fief, remove the trained troops from the garrison, disband/give them to your lords, then restock with more recruits.  hopefully there will be an update that will allow you to toggle training on/off.

HunterAlpha1 said:
hopefully there will be an update that will allow you to toggle training on/off.

that would be awesome! I'm sick of my heavy pendor archers suddenly costing 6 times more with no real benefit.

I don't think v3 will get any other updates though...at this point it seems like all the work is going in v4.

GrandmaFunk said:
HunterAlpha1 said:
hopefully there will be an update that will allow you to toggle training on/off.

that would be awesome! I'm sick of my heavy pendor archers suddenly costing 6 times more with no real benefit.

I don't think v3 will get any other updates though...at this point it seems like all the work is going in v4.
yeah i know, can't say as i can even complain, as i was getting tired of having to start a new game in PoP3 every time a new update came out.

Back
Top Bottom