Morale

Users who are viewing this thread

USA Guy said:
Hi guys, I was wondering how to edit the files so the troops dont lose morale, and dessert from my Army.

Thanks

I don't think you can edit files to do that. But you to keep good morale you need food in you're inventory and always need to fight someone.

So morale drops too fast?
Make sure you have diversified food and no debts nor excessive amount of troops. Morale will be boosted by next version so it doesn't burden the player so much.

Seek n Destroy said:
So morale drops too fast?
Make sure you have diversified food and no debts nor excessive amount of troops. Morale will be boosted by next version so it doesn't burden the player so much.

yeah I had around 130 troops and plenty of food. i also just got done fighting some deserters, and won. I am making a very tiny profit too so I don't know why it says the morale is very low. And whenever I see a huge Army( 300+) I have to run away. If I bring more troops I just lose them to morale. I lost 23 in one swoop a while ago. SP needs some more work. Im not sure if you guys made this primarily for MP, but it would get alot more attention if you had a better SP as no one is ever on the server anyway. I have already said what I think would complete this great mod in other threads. The models are the best I have ever seen just need to improve other stuff atm

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom