Mongol Invasion mod! (also a good mod if you like pirates)

Users who are viewing this thread

John

Regular
Hi everyone!
I've made a mod for Mount&Blade that makes it possible to defend Caladria against Mongol invaders and troublesome pirates!

- I've only used stuff from the native.
- It's a beta version.
- I have changed so much stuff that I can't even remember what I changed, but I know which changes that will be noticed most:

Battle unit scale. You can have up to 80-120 (hard to remember how many) troops in the battle.
Added the pistol. You can yet only get it by killing Jolly Cleaners (river pirates).
Edited the castles. Culmarr castle is now a fort, and Ragodihr castle is a dump. It... just... wont... WORK! argh! Could someone look at it and tell me what to do about it?
The river pirates are numberous and should not be attacked the first thing you do.
The Zendar recruitment. You can recruit 800 Farmers, 800 Jolly Cleaners and 800 Inquisition Knights.

That's all I can remember just now, you'll have to see your supprises while playing  :wink:

Please - come with suggestions on what else to change! I'll be happy for anything!

DOWNLOAD IT HERE:
http://rapidshare.com/files/22617025/Mongol_Invasion.rar.html
or here, at the repository:
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=10&id=431

This mod is for MB v0.808.

Edit: Hmm... perhaps I should have named it Mongol_Invasion_v0.8 instead... To seperate it from the finished one... I'll have to find a solution to it later on...

Upload it on either www.rapidshare.com or www.mbrepository.com (for this last one you need an account though).

mongoloid!!!
he wore a hat, and he had a job, and he BROUGHT HOME THE BACON!!!
Mongoloid he was a Mongoloid!

Mongoloid he was a Mongoloid!

lol the late 70's were great

i'll download and try it now :smile: Hope i'll like it xD

I don't like to say it but i really don't like it ...there's almost nothing new ...you start with 2 meats ...100 arrows (if you'r ranger or 80 )..the first guys has pistols (some of them) i tryed one pistol ....it says No BOLTS ...i bought bolts still dosen't work ....
There's nothing new :sad: sorry

MasacruTheArcher said:
i'll download and try it now :smile: Hope i'll like it xD

I don't like to say it but i really don't like it ...there's almost nothing new ...you start with 2 meats ...100 arrows (if you'r ranger or 80 )..the first guys has pistols (some of them) i tryed one pistol ....it says No BOLTS ...i bought bolts still dosen't work ....
There's nothing new :sad: sorry

Guess you saved me a download.

Dont listen to him its a great mod,and if your one of those cheaty types theres a ,GOD class you can pick its realy powerful.Just download and see it for yourself.And about the bolts,you need cartridges for the pistol,not bolts.

Yeah but why it says NO BOLTS ?Hahah cheaty ?Only guys who are retarded mental cheat in games like MOunt&Blade (people want it realistic not some changes that transform the game into somthing unrealistic)
If it is that cool ...why the people who downloaded it don't say what they think about the mod ....
and i didin't said that cause i hate the mod ,i said my opinion

This is a mod was created for fun ....not somthing serious .I would give some serious mod examples but i don't in this thread hehe

EDITED: WHere are the mongols ???I didin't see any

Edited : DUde don't repply back to this message(jackamo) , i really don't want to start flamming with someone.But you see the things wrong hehe , do you think i said that to make the mod look bad ?i said my opinion

PEople download this mod and convince yourself how is it :smile: If you like it repply here okay ?

1.Yes there is mongols they are in the northern part of the map.
2.Maybe they dont have time,or theyre enjoying the mod they dont have time to post, or they just moved on to a greater mod.
3.What the hell did you say about the bolts..i didnt understand that..cheat? o_0,and there is cartridges you should find some ,somewhere,i found some so there isnt any problem for you finding some.
4.And Maybe sometimes you need to keep your bad opinions to yourself.
5.Its a Beta version it can have some stuff wrong in it.

Go ahead and start flaming,it doesnt realy matter to me. :roll:

PS:Hate to be harsh,but..fool,do you think a pistol would shoot a crossbow bolt.And if you seriously dont know nevermind this comment.

I said it for 2 times :smile: You should learn how to read man >:smile: Or go to school
I said  : I took the pistol and i shoot one bullet then it said  : NO MORE BOLTS !!!I BOUGHT BOLTS AND IT KEEPT SAYING NO MORE BOLTS got it ?
From where should i know i need cartilages ?If there asks for bolts i take bolts ?Maybe that guy used bolts as bullets ?He could edit that anyway :people don't have time to post ?Dude usualy a good mod has over 2 pages in one day (pages of chat in the current thread)

You'r just defending the mod ...and i said i don't want to flame ,you said that i want ...you should learn how to read and understand some sentences...
I am not mean about this mod
I said my opinion ...Should i keep my  bad opinions ?I say NO this is the only mod i didin't liked .....

I know you'r defending the mod ...but stop annoying me lol ...read what i am writing and think before you repply :wink:

I know it's beta lol ..but it has nothing N E W ....

And the owner of the mod dude DO A LIST WITH all the things you changed and ALL the new feutures ...

You'r allowed to say your opinions even if their bad ...but some people don't understand that.

By the way it has under 1 mb ...

YOUR THE FOOL okay ?I went to shop and i didin't found cartilages but i saw a lot of bolts (when i tryed to shoot the pistol said NO MORE BOLTS )I thought that this guy didin't changed the kind of ammo .So i bought bolts and it keept saying ...
Like you said it's beta and it has some stuff wrong ...
1: THe pistol asks for bolts as ammo (wrong)
I should continue but i am to bored to waste my time :wink:
Now leave me alone ...and be nicer ...all i had to say was my opinion about this mod and you started to harsh at me ..DON"T LISTEN TO HIM ..stuff like that ..learn what a good mod means ...and if you love this mod wear at your sig "bla bla supporter ) or how this mod it's called

Let's end this ....you keept made me to post in this thread .

E N D . (part 2 after this guy reads ) :wink:

You should learn how to write as well.  :roll:

Cartilages... Lollerskates

Also, whatever happened to lowering punctuation mark usage? And since when was "lol" a punctuation mark?

Yes it has something new, not in graphics perhaps, but in gameplay it does.

He DOES have a changelist

John said:
- I've only used stuff from the native.
- It's a beta version.
- I have changed so much stuff that I can't even remember what I changed, but I know which changes that will be noticed most:

Battle unit scale. You can have up to 80-120 (hard to remember how many) troops in the battle.
Added the pistol. You can yet only get it by killing Jolly Cleaners (river pirates).
Edited the castles. Culmarr castle is now a fort, and Ragodihr castle is a dump. It... just... wont... WORK! argh! Could someone look at it and tell me what to do about it?
The river pirates are numberous and should not be attacked the first thing you do.
The Zendar recruitment. You can recruit 800 Farmers, 800 Jolly Cleaners and 800 Inquisition Knights.

Whaddya call that?

Yes you are allowed, but make sure you're not too insulting. Unless of course you don't give a rat's ass, which is fine as well.

Under 1 MB, because it doesn't add anything graphics-wise (Those Textures are real memory eaters.)

YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE NAME OF THE AMMO TYPE YET. So yeah, you're not so up to date, but you should probably read up.

Now be smarter.

Whatever read my first post in this thread (i haven't insulted or somthing) but that guy started to "insult ' me ."don't listen to him" why to don't listen ?I told the owner what do i think about the mod.
Anyway now let's end it up.Now it's like 2 vs 1 hehe.
I'll stop repplying here i see you guys don't like me .By the way "cartilages" or whatever i could write BULLETS.If i write a word bad that dosen't mean i don't know how to read ,but he could tell us more info like : When you run out of ammo it asks for BOLTS but you need bullets.Not all people know .And aren't you that guy who sent me a message to low up my signature and to stop using to many emoticons and .... , ... all that stuff ?
Now end .I 'll stop repplying in this thread.Good luck with this mod owner :smile:

Yeah, I was the guy, and I also asked you to lower the punctuation marks. But I digress.

It's only "two on one" because I happen to agree with what he said, and thus, feel the need to defend him.

I've read your first post, and I've read his post, trust me on that one. The thing is, he told people to disregard your post (which "insulted" you. Though I don't think it should have.) because it was pretty darn negative, and would deter people from downloading the mod, as shown by the post directly after yours.

Though I do agree that he should have posted the thing about the bolts, it IS kind of obvious. You don't really expect guns to run on bolts, and even if he doesn't change the weapon type (and ammo), he probably just copy-pasted the code for the pistol, which is a "firearm" with the proficiency, and the "cartridge" which is the ammo used by firearms. I wouldn't expect everyone to know that though.

Ok ok i say it again Good job with this mod :wink:.I want to see the next release  :cool:

And people don't listen to my comments hehe.Download it and play it :smile:

If you cant find cartridges in the shop,check in the chest in the zendar tavern..or kill more jolly cleaners and they might drop some ammo.

Back
Top Bottom