Money Bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Martineau

Recruit
Hello,
first of all i´d like to say, that you have done good work with this mod. I like the Wild West Setting very much and the Gunplay works fine with Mount and Blade.
And Now For Something Completely Different.
A strange Bug appeared to me while i was playing. I noticed that i had about 4 Million Dollar in my Inventory. Now i want t get rid of the money, because it influences the gameplay not only a bit.
Has anyone of you a tip how to "burn" this much money fast and in a way that doesn´t give me an advantage in the further game?

hire the more expensive (mounted) mercenaries, fill your party with them, then just hang around the map for a few weeks (not in a town or castle).  you will be paying a lot of money for your troops.  once you have lost the amount of money you want, simply disband the troops.

Now i found out how i got so much money.
I captured El Paso some Time ago, every time i go there i get my taxes. That would be ok, but sometimes these Taxes are far to much (sometimes i get up to one Million Dollar).
I don´t know wheter it is a known Bug or if there is a kind of Unique constellation causing this Problem.

Back
Top Bottom