Mods actually using this

Users who are viewing this thread

MurryFolt

Regular
I've been playing as a ridiculously rich guy on Europe 1200, and wanted a change of pace. So I decided to try and become a normal soldier in the army. So I've been looking for a mod that uses Freelancer/Enlist. Supposedly 1257 uses it, but I can't see the option to enroll, and I know Brytenwalda uses it, but that is known to crash. Is there a list of verified mods which use this?

Great mod and good time to try it they just released a new version. First version of Floris to include Freelancer, I have yet to try it in Floris though.

It looks really good. Lots of neat features, far beyond just Freelancer. It's downloading now, might do a workout while I wait.

For Freelancer you will have to use the expanded version, at least until we finish the patch for gameplay.

Duh said:
For Freelancer you will have to use the expanded version, at least until we finish the patch for gameplay.

As far as I'm concerned, the expanded version is the ONLY version.

It would be nice to find a mod that used enlist that didn't crash so much :/

That's my problem with both Brytenwalda and now Floris. Need to check more in support for a fix...

If you are having trouble with Floris, do post in our designated stickies. We are more than willing to help, but it does require you telling us  :lol:

Just wanted to chime in, Brytenwalda has been very stable for me on version 1.39. I haven't had any crashes and played as a freelancer for at least 120 days, with no issues. It is a very nice mod and worth trying.

Floris is also a very nice mod worth trying too... So if you have lots of time on your hands...  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom