Mod team represented in Revenge of the Berserk Mod

Do you like idea ?

• Yes

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

It seemed like a fairly non-descript double headed axe from what I remember from the manga.  It actually looked a lot like the double-headed battleaxe I took from the native files.  Due to this I might come up with an original design for the Berserker's Pride or not bring up the axe of the gnomes at all.

I just brought up the link because someone mentioned it in this thread with it's powers in doubt. And honestly I can't remember what it looks like.

I finished the Berserker's Pride.  Ended up being a little bigger than I initially figured on but it just feels right to me.  Really wide axe blade without looking too heavy.  I'll be posting a pic with it a new awesome one-handed falchion and 5 new kushan weapons on the screenshots page.

Ok back on topic I need all team members to pm me a face-code and suggested weapon and skill loadout for their ingame character.  I'd like to add you guys to the upcoming release.

You probably know how but just for reference in the configure tab enable edit mode.  Then make a new character how you want to look.  Hit ctrl-e to reveal the face-code up top.  click and hold the facecode above and hit ctrl-c.  Then hit ctrl-v in a text editor to copy it down.  Or hit ctrl v in a pm.

Back
Top Bottom