Mod discussion thread

Users who are viewing this thread

I love history of my country (Poland) and this mod, because there is some historical truths about this lands, so this mod is indeed excellent for me. Many thanks!

So, what' going on with Rus? Could You tell us, what You do right now? Have You got any plans to give new beta or patch or something? Please, tell us all, what You can :grin:

Best wishes,
Kulfon0801

What's the elite armour set for Polish troops (for Saboteurs quest)? I got Polish Heraldic Mail because I saw it on a Pan guarding a castle but I don't know if it's the right one because I didn't know I had to buy a helmet as well :sad:

You should really make the quest description text more detailed for the next version.

Edit: Do the armour and the helmet have to be without negative imodbits or can I buy the cheaper versions?

Nameless One said:
What's the elite armour set for Polish troops (for Saboteurs quest)? I got Polish Heraldic Mail because I saw it on a Pan guarding a castle but I don't know if it's the right one because I didn't know I had to buy a helmet as well :sad:

Ehm... You should read other topics before posting...
Here is the answer: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,122860.0.html (second post).

Nameless One said:

You should really make the quest description text more detailed for the next version.

Edit: Do the armour and the helmet have to be without negative imodbits or can I buy the cheaper versions?
IIRC, you should be equipped like  Moznowladca

Armors
Panzerhemd und Platte
Light Panzerhemd und Platte
Cuir Bouilli
Mail with Leather Jerkin
Decorated Mail
any Polish Heraldic Mail 

helmets
Frigian Pothelm
Polish Helmet (best of them, but not any)
any Topfhelm
Polish Decorative Great Helmet

Imobits aren't important.

This is one of the greatest custom quests I've seen. Just how did you manage to remember the original player party and restore it after the quest if it's not a secret?

I suddenly realised that there will be one more faction slot in warband.
I have no idea should I just ask if anyone knows if creators will do something about it? Or should I just start gathering signatures under "plox we wanna Reich please please pretty please witch a cherry on the top" petition

Sidus Preclarum said:
daVolterra said:
I suddenly realised that there will be one more faction slot in warband.

Hmmm wut?
Well... Im not into modding really... so maybe 'slot' doesnt really apllies here...
I meant there is another faction in native warband so its much easier to just replace it with modders own faction.

What can I do in this mod?
How can I set up an army without money cheat?

What is effect.txt status FAIL?
Sometimes it crashes when I would enter in cities.

Do some quests for a village and you'll be able to hire troops in the village. Then do quests for lords and towns and you'll be able to high troops from castles and towns. Target relations are in FAQ. Both village, castle and town troops are much more cost efficient than taverns' mercs.

Back
Top Bottom