MMORPG

Would you like to see Mount&Blade with a MMORPG play option?

• Yeh, that'd be cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It would be alright, i suppose

• I don't care really

• I wouldn't mind it

• I wouldn't play it and it's a bad idea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, Im not very quick. That just brings me to the Multiplayer suggestion thread. SO you could have just told me to click on that thread :roll:

PLease state your point and if you knew the full story you wouldnt have added the btw bit.

the point he was attempting to make was usually its best to hang around the forum for a short amount of time and read posts made by people like you. Then you recieve the general idea of the forums: what not to do and what to do. What not to do is suggest MMO. What not to do is post 15 post in your first 10 mins on the forums.

What not to do is to say that its not your fault for not reading the stickies.

oh and btw the above paragraph also applies to YOU dannydeath75

Yoshiboy said:
the point he was attempting to make was usually its best to hang around the forum for a short amount of time and read posts made by people like you. Then you recieve the general idea of the forums: what not to do and what to do. What not to do is suggest MMO. What not to do is post 15 post in your first 10 mins on the forums.

What not to do is to say that its not your fault for not reading the stickies.

oh and btw the above paragraph also applies to YOU dannydeath75

you cant exactly talk. I got nowt better to do.

I cant talk? Sorry, i made a perfect enterance to this forum. I hung around for near a week reading the threads the common suggestions and WITHOUT POSTING found out all the information i needed to know about mount and blade.

My first thread (and post) was about starting up a hunting mod. This was posted in the module forums and the fact the mod tools werent out was refered to, along with any other relivant information.

The only reason i am in the wrong here is because i am being mean to noobs :smile:

I taught many of them the easy way for too long, i am not in a good mood tonight so the sarcasm comes out. Hopefully they will learn the hard way. Juno did...oh wait! He didnt learn. Nice one.

Have a good day :smile:

Yoshiboy said:
I cant talk? Sorry, i made a perfect enterance to this forum. I hung around for near a week reading the threads the common suggestions and WITHOUT POSTING found out all the information i needed to know about mount and blade.

My first thread (and post) was about starting up a hunting mod. This was posted in the module forums and the fact the mod tools werent out was refered to, along with any other relivant information.

The only reason i am in the wrong here is because i am being mean to noobs :smile:

I taught many of them the easy way for too long, i am not in a good mood tonight so the sarcasm comes out. Hopefully they will learn the hard way. Juno did...oh wait! He didnt learn. Nice one.

Have a good day :smile:

Oooo Burned :grin:
You go girl... I mean Yoshi!!

Point is... good suggestions are getting pushed down every time somebody brings up another issue which has been discussed and agreed on. You could have as easily pointed out your views regarding Multiplayer discussion in.... the multiplayer discussion thread... which already exists...

If I were the mod, I would trace the post's IP, deduce the exact location, then hire people to kidnap the postee, and torture them with various painfully tormenting methods....

But then again, I wouldn't wait for such threads to appear, but just execute the above mentioned to random people who visit teh forums ::grin:
Seriously wheres Narc? I kinda miss watching him being stressed out by random people and his 'welcome to the forums, please use stickies next time' (tm) reply ::razz:

BTW. Did anyone tried shaking teh juice AFTER pouring it into the glass?

Shut up danny! There is a STICKY thats right a sticky about this so this thread is therefore illegal and why it hasnt been closed before whos how this forum has gone downhill.

Traa said:
Shut up danny! There is a STICKY thats right a sticky about this so this thread is therefore illegal and why it hasnt been closed before whos how this forum has gone downhill.

cause of the second post, thats why.

btw, how did this envy of each other start?

Your stupid posting and whining. I hate it and thats why I was banned in the first place. Because I snapped back and an admin didnt like it. :wink:

Traa said:
Your stupid posting and whining. I hate it and thats why I was banned in the first place. Because I snapped back and an admin didnt like it. :wink:

lol. what whining? and whatya mean by posts?

Allright, children, let's calm down now. before the admins come here with their banhammers.

moderatoralert2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom