Metal, metal, metal

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay, I've listened to everything you guys posted now. I'm liking a lot of it. Almost all of it. Thank you.
Also, death/doom about parasites found in snails? That's amazing! :lol: Oh, and for some reason An Autumn for Crippled Children stood out to me. The only shoegaze I've heard before is very old and never really caught my interest. Plus points to Vieira for making me look into shoegazey things.

https://soundcloud.com/hussar-helfy/new-drukne-material-2013

Here's some new atmospheric black metal guitar that I've been working on.  Hopefully going to have it recorded soon.   

Hello. I'm going to buy new electric guitar and some gears to play heavy metal next month and i even do vocal. Do you know any easy learning heavy metal song ? Not only easy playing but not too much high pitch singing too because my voice can only reach A4 comfortably. Thanks  :grin:

Buy anything with the words "Peavey" on it as long as its not a Vypyr.  As for a guitar, look for an Agile, Dearmond, or any lawsuit era les pauls.  As for starting to play guitar, try some songs you like, learn some chords, and develop a tone.  It's pretty easy to pick up. 

New Adrenaline Mob material!

Despite the fact that it still has Russell Allen on vocals, it manages to go from having the nice groove but still sound good on the previous album, to this... abomination.

Helfy said:
Buy anything with the words "Peavey" on it as long as its not a Vypyr.  As for a guitar, look for an Agile, Dearmond, or any lawsuit era les pauls.  As for starting to play guitar, try some songs you like, learn some chords, and develop a tone.  It's pretty easy to pick up.

Thanks for advice. Unfortunately, Peavey isnt popular in my country espically at my home city so i im going to buy a Marshall combo amp instead. And also, im going to buy a Metal Muff since i dont know much about effect pedals. As for guitar, im going to buy a LTD les paul (EC-256) about 370$ and it will be cheaper if i buy next month :grin:

Eternal Winter said:
Helfy said:

Thanks for advice. Unfortunately, Peavey isnt popular in my country espically at my home city so i im going to buy a Marshall combo amp instead. And also, im going to buy a Metal Muff since i dont know much about effect pedals. As for guitar, im going to buy a LTD les paul (EC-256) about 370$ and it will be cheaper if i buy next month :grin:

LTD Eclipses are fine guitars, if not a bit overused. I've contemplated buying one before.  My only issue with Marshall solid state combo amps is that I've never loved their tone. 

Helfy said:
LTD Eclipses are fine guitars, if not a bit overused. I've contemplated buying one before.  My only issue with Marshall solid state combo amps is that I've never loved their tone.

Yes, the LTD eclipse ec256 is the best LP under 400$ i searched in the guitar shop website. They also have an SGR Solo 6 but i prefer the LTD although that SGR under 250$ and there are others LP but more expensive (over 500$) like Schecter, Gibson.

As for the Marshall, you never like their solid state combo amps tone but how about ther head tube amps ?

Eternal Winter said:
Helfy said:

Yes, the LTD eclipse ec256 is the best LP under 400$ i searched in the guitar shop website. They also have an SGR Solo 6 but i prefer the LTD although that SGR under 250$ and there are others LP but more expensive (over 500$) like Schecter, Gibson.

As for the Marshall, you never like their solid state combo amps tone but how about ther head tube amps ?

I mean Marshalls are great amps, it's just you're going to be shelling out a lot of money for a tone you could get for way less.  The newer solid states like the MG ~~ FXs are essentially the same things as Line 6s and Peavey Vypyrs.  I started out on a Vypyr.  Not bad for beginning. 

I don't know where you're located at, but I'd check out Rondo Music's site.  They have the best LP copies for the price.  Fine quality wood, solid body, great pickups, and great sound.  I've had my eye on a white AL-3010se for some time now. 

http://www.rondomusic.com/al3010setredslim.html

http://www.rondomusic.com/

Back
Top Bottom