Message from the dev team

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T.L.S. said:
It's not so ungratefull as it seems. But after all great job already done it's kinda strange to see mod development stoped without some 'stable' build.
This is no paid for product. It is a hobby, and one is free to abandon a hobby whenever he wants. Nothing is owed to you.

The Dark Robin said:
T.L.S. said:
It's not so ungratefull as it seems. But after all great job already done it's kinda strange to see mod development stoped without some 'stable' build.
This is no paid for product. It is a hobby, and one is free to abandon a hobby whenever he wants. Nothing is owed to you.

Nobody owes anyone anything.  It's the difference between names to be praised for years and lingered  bad memories.

no bad memories here, i am grateful for what they gave us. we dont know the wheres and whyfors of whats gone on here.
good luck to them all,whatever they do.

As it was said above - quite unexpected news. Well, I should thank all team members for what they've done, amount of work is incredible. And a special thanks to Modder223 for continuing work on project, even if it must be psychologically difficult as well.
Ugh, wish my modelling skills weren't bellow zero.

Me and modder are doing what we can and were going to try to look for new people. At the moment modder is fixing any game breaking bugs and im working on troop rebalancing (The Dwarvern Need Buff). Well work as hard as we can and try to pump out a stable version of the mod. For now im sorry for what has happened and i hope everything works itself out in the long run.

Nobody is giving up on anything. I am just a really bad situation in real life which doesn't allow me to mod very much lately. I am uncertain when I can return but, Perisno is not dead. I would also never leave it in such a unplayable state if It were up to me. Again, I cannot mod at this time because of real life issues, therefore I am not online that often. I hope everyone understands this. I am deeply sorry for the wait on 0.71 but there is nothing I can do about that.

ps. I may return within 1-3 weeks times, that's all I know

Best Regards
- Michadr

Michadr said:
Nobody is giving up on anything. I am just a really bad situation in real life which doesn't allow me to mod very much lately. I am uncertain when I can return but, Perisno is not dead. I would also never leave it in such a unplayable state if It were up to me. Again, I cannot mod at this time because of real life issues, therefore I am not online that often. I hope everyone understands this. I am deeply sorry for the wait on 0.71 but there is nothing I can do about that.

Best Regards
- Michadr
hope it all works out for you mich GL

Michadr said:

Best Regards
- Michadr

Good luck boss!

From the posts above, it does look like the team is communicating and indicating the problems are in fact real life, which is great for those who love this mod, as it is clearly not dead.
Modding is a very time consuming process, and it needs to be enjoyable to get the best results, and if pressures of real life build up, it ceases to be a pleasure, and of course, real life is always more important, at least it should be!

Good luck and best wishes to all the team,
Brian

Michadr said:

Best Regards
- Michadr
Pm me on the forums and we can discuss somethings... same with you habeo

Michadr said:

Best Regards
- Michadr
Mich, very glad to hear it. Things looked bad mostly because of the silence from your side. Good luck with solving your problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom