Merchant Quest

Users who are viewing this thread

ZnasVecKo

Knight
Zephilinox said:
ZnasVecKo said:
Not really a bug but more of an inconsistency: In the initial quest, the Merchants says that you need to recruit 5 men, whilst the quest requires you to recruit 10 in the mod.

Ah I had forgotten about that one. The text was changed to 10 but you only need 5.
How many will it require in the next version?

ZnasVecKo said:
Zephilinox said:
ZnasVecKo said:
Not really a bug but more of an inconsistency: In the initial quest, the Merchants says that you need to recruit 5 men, whilst the quest requires you to recruit 10 in the mod.

Ah I had forgotten about that one. The text was changed to 10 but you only need 5.
How many will it require in the next version?

I have absolutely no idea :]

habeo123 said:
Make it harder. Something like when you get back after fighting, you got ambushed in the tavern,

You asked just in time  :lol: I decided to try my hand at making quests and right now I've modified the starting quest to be a bit different (although the outline is still the same). I don't know if I should use this starting quest for the next version though but right now I'm testing it in game. Believe me, it is harder (but not by a lot). Gonna check in with Mich to see if he likes it.

ZnasVecKo said:
Go all Prophesy of Pendor and have like 15 of the local type of bandit.

No, Perisno is already too much like PoP.

We are totally redoing the starting quests, it will no longer be anything like Native. :smile:

cwr said:
ZnasVecKo said:
Go all Prophesy of Pendor and have like 15 of the local type of bandit.

No, Perisno is already too much like PoP.

We are totally redoing the starting quests, it will no longer be anything like Native. :smile:

It's not really like POP except for the minor factions feature and more OP units. And yes the starting quests will be redone. @cwr, just curious, how far are you on the Aroulo faction? :smile:

Something unusual said:
@cwr, just curious, how far are you on the Aroulo faction? :smile:

Not far, I'm still waiting for our modelers to give me some of their weapons. :???:

I made the Merchant quest, but then, I get stuck on 'Colect money from a debtor' in Suno, I can get infinite 200 gold with that since I can ask him to give me the debt in loop. The quest is stuck.

Ra'Jiska said:
I made the Merchant quest, but then, I get stuck on 'Colect money from a debtor' in Suno, I can get infinite 200 gold with that since I can ask him to give me the debt in loop. The quest is stuck.

That quest will be removed, it was not finished. A much better one is coming :wink:

Back
Top Bottom