Meet Guild Master / Village elder / Steward

Users who are viewing this thread

Randae

Recruit
Adding the option for meeting the guild master directly into the town menu does not seem to work with the latest Prophesy of Pendor mod. The option for meeting the village elder works like a charm still.
Any clue as to why it won't work with towns and how to solve the problem? And does anyone know how to add the same option for the castle steward?

Direkt link to how to edit the file: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1275842.html#msg1275842

Error Message:
Script Error on Opcode 21: Invalid Script Paramenter ID: 0; Line 0: at script get_heroes_attached_to_center_as_prisoner
Script Error on Opcode 22: Invalid Script Paramenter ID: 1; Line 1: at script get_heroes_attached_to_center_as_prisoner

Thanks in advance!

I prefer the option as well but it isn't that big of a deal. Especially since the only real use guild masters have is opening enterprises. The quests are not very worthwhile or profitable. 

For the moment I thought this thread was a thread to introduce the various stewards/guild masters/village elders and their biographies to us.

Awesome, thank you for the hint!
I had not tried TweakMB since I couldn't get it to work with PoP a while back & PoP is pretty much the only mod I play. Well, seems to work fine now!

Back
Top Bottom