Users who are viewing this thread

Lor Dric said:
2hwo9aa.jpg
2u7ub1g.jpg

Moth-man?  :smile:

MelanieWard said:
BadassWalrus said:
MelanieWard said:
What do you guys think about this as a new look for Princess Linthradil?  I thought she could use a makeover...

0x000000019900300316dc6d96c4cdb4c300000000001cb6ef0000000000000000
prin_zpsth55ew6t.jpg

Looks great, but i dont think the short hair fits her. Or maybe its the color of the red hair.  :grin:

The hair colour is easy to change.  Would you like it blonde, or brunette? 

I'd like to see elf females have all of the hairstyles available.  Right now, the choices are very limited -- there aren't even any which allow the pointy ears to show.  Maybe we can get the other hairstyles added back for 0.74  :smile:

Imo, dark hair fits better for her... Brunette or a dark red/brown

MelanieWard said:
BadassWalrus said:
MelanieWard said:
What do you guys think about this as a new look for Princess Linthradil?  I thought she could use a makeover...

0x000000019900300316dc6d96c4cdb4c300000000001cb6ef0000000000000000
prin_zpsth55ew6t.jpg

Looks great, but i dont think the short hair fits her. Or maybe its the color of the red hair.  :grin:

The hair colour is easy to change.  Would you like it blonde, or brunette? 

I think dark hair fits better, just like what JoaoGabriel said

Lor Dric said:
bfnukn.jpg
2s8inq1.jpg
353e0rm.jpg

b537ea.jpg
2ymvww2.jpg

awesome.  Well I solved Rigale not letting you leave town bug, trade ya  :wink:
J/K will give you anyway.  Will post to you tonight, messing with other parts ...
some features will come to Perisno AFTER better testing.

- GS

wow, is this a Falki? it is amazing :eek: you've done a great job  :grin:

But as they say it is like a bird, Could you add it the wings you did yesterday?

Lor Dric said:
What is a Falki?

a3colh.jpg
21e56bl.jpg

Lore of Perisno, Ilica Falki: "The Illica clan've befriended a mystical bird-like beast living on the mountain, the Falki. Young children from the clan are chosen by a child Falki,  to grow up together, and become companions. When both reach adulthood, they will be sent to hunt in all around the mountain ranges". [...] Zeladeck, Illica's greatest Falki Knight, found a big injured Falki in the forest, and tended its wound. Nursing the Falki all day long for half a year, Zel and the Falki became best friends. The Falki then regained its strength, and took Zel to the Illica clan, only to reveal that that Falki is a direct descendant of the Sky King, the strongest and most respected Falki. Zeladeck then was trained, and with his gifted ability of a warrior, plus the good teamwork between him and his Falki ".

This is a falki :wink: , maybe a a large bird or a type of gryffin/hippogriff. I think this is depends on your imagination.

It would be great a falki as a mount in Perisno  :grin:

EDIT: curiously, this photo of a bird appears if you search "falki" on google :
Falki-0956.jpg

yes I saw, I just wanted to make sure that was what you were talking about or if you meant griffin or something else

Lor Dric said:
yes I saw, I just wanted to make sure that was what you were talking about or if you meant griffin or something else
Ever since we introduced Ilica Falki as a minor faction people have been wanting a Falki of sorts to ride. Perisno is known for having all kinda of ridable animals so nothing is ever out of the question. But we also can't promise that a Falki will be added.  :wink:

Sorry the texture is messed up got a model anyways, someone will have to texture it, unwrap it, and rig it  model by raybearmass. I just converted it and put it in the game

2q23287.jpg
2ebv9tu.jpg
2eg8vgk.jpg
mj4w2s.jpg
30bea13.jpg

28jigpj.jpg
2rnam11.jpg

Holy ****! I like it, the falki is awesome and You've done a good job as ever.

Michadr; you are the boss here but the Falki did not harm anyone, please, add it to the mod  :neutral:

Trarco said:
Holy ****! I like it, the falki is awesome and You've done a good job as ever.

Michadr; you are the boss here but the Falki did not harm anyone, please, add it to the mod  :neutral:
As Lor Dric said>
someone will have to texture it, unwrap it, and rig it
Some of those are no easy feats. Also It needs to fly, as it's a bird afterall. We also havn't been able to make the dragon "fly". Once we can make things fly we will fix both the dragon and the Falki. No promises cause I don't know how to do it yet, and it may need someone with greater coding power but if it will happen, it will make 0.8.

Lor Dric said:
model redone by emernic  still needs a better texture than what I put on it

fdf0ig.jpg
fbajhi.jpg
14wdjjs.jpg
I like what Lor Dric has done :smile: This is some awesome work. One step closer to making it game ready :wink:

Back
Top Bottom