[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

They say "Cabrón" tho'. I love Barclay and his hispanic thingies.

Isn't the "Ho, there, wanderer" from Baldur's gate?

Definitely was in II. It was in 3 as well, but... What a load of crap awesome..... that was. (start sarcasm) It was WELL worth the decade long wait! (end sarcasm). It wasn't in Icewind Dale.
Ahhh brings back the days of H.S. before everything got difficult.... Remember kids act mature, but don't get older. Being an adult isn't all that great... Anyhow.

Here is an old friend for you long time POPers:

mb11.jpg

Here's a surprise - other lords can found knighthood orders too. Imagine the battle possibilities now!

mb12.jpg

Are those your custom troops he is creating a knighthood order of? Or actually yeah I think it was possible for them to do that because some of Madvaders screenies showed yellow/ blue lion patrols maybe :eek:. Anyways it makes it more interesting this way, it's just lame when  they recreate the Griffons.

I remenber Madvader saying that kings could create random orders that would be different between games. That's just pretty awesome¡ Now I wonder if there are a number of preset orders chosen randomly or they are more random (Like randomly chosen equipment and name). I'm guessing the first one seems more likely. Just amazing and a great job anyway  :grin:

Aleatorio said:
I remenber Madvader saying that kings could create random orders that would be different between games. That's just pretty awesome¡ Now I wonder if there are a number of preset orders chosen randomly or they are more random (Like randomly chosen equipment and name). I'm guessing the first one seems more likely. Just amazing and a great job anyway  :grin:
I guess the name is not really random just  as the main armor probably.

Though in my game there are the Knights of the green stallion which use runed silver axes, Jatu lances and wear melitine plate boots :grin:

Aaaand i got myself some from patrols :3

2013040300002.jpg

Aleatorio said:
The orders are pretty random, however the names are related to some of their equipment (thanks to Iskar that connected the items with suitable adjectives and nouns). So, if you have "Green Lions", they are likely to have something green and something with a lion on it.

Flingit said:
Here is an old friend for you long time POPers:

mb11.jpg

Here's a surprise - other lords can found knighthood orders too. Imagine the battle possibilities now!

mb12.jpg

AHhh...WHA!? GOD DAMMIT! REALLY!? THEE Sir Timothy!? GOD DAMMIT! Why couldn't you be on my side!? You were my favorite companion! D':

MadVader said:
The orders are pretty random, however the names are related to some of their equipment (thanks to Iskar that connected the items with suitable adjectives and nouns). So, if you have "Green Lions", they are likely to have something green and something with a lion on it.

Great  :grin: really good job and thanks for the info.

Rpground said:
AHhh...WHA!? GOD DAMMIT! REALLY!? THEE Sir Timothy!? GOD DAMMIT! Why couldn't you be on my side!? You were my favorite companion! D':

Fear not! I'm guessing you may be able to hire him when you become a king and maybe fullfil some conditions. Right?

You've got one Javelin, make the shot count.
2rdaxc7.jpg

Strike true
rjqsci.jpg

My Knighthood Order Sergeants, Initiates of the Black Mist
25q7ok5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom