Mass Effect 3

Users who are viewing this thread

So yeah just saw the Trailer on Spike, Earth is under attack, the Reaper ships actually have to land, apparently, 2 million people died in the first day. Seven million in the first week.

Actually ya know you'd think the Reapers would be doing better at wiping out Earth due to 100s or thousands of years of practice.

Some British soldier with a sniper rifle is in Big Ben sniping at... some thing chasing a women and goes on abotu Earth being udner siege and hoping for Shepherd to hurry up and get an army of aliens together to save the planet.

Sir Prince said:
So yeah just saw the Trailer on Spike, Earth is under attack, the Reaper ships actually have to land, apparently, 2 million people died in the first day. Seven million in the first week.

Actually ya know you'd think the Reapers would be doing better at wiping out Earth due to 100s or thousands of years of practice.

Some British soldier with a sniper rifle is in Big Ben sniping at... some thing chasing a women and goes on abotu Earth being udner siege and hoping for Shepherd to hurry up and get an army of aliens together to save the planet.

Goddamnit, I have to google now? You ****s need to learn how to post links.

No, it was on Spike TV.  Live. 

Supposedly it's on gametrailers, but I can't get it to come in.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/vga-10-mass-effect/708363

I'm guessing the narrator's Simon Pegg. Doubt they'd pay him for a trailer. Chap's probably recruitable.

7 million dead after a week, on a planet of, what, 10 billion people. The Reapers ****ing suck at their job. Shepard could probably crotch-pound his way through that many enemies in the same amount of time.

Unless maybe the Reaper's want Shepherd to bring a massive fleet there? Destroy the majority of the council's fleet in one pitched battle.

Though you'd also think they would stick to their divide and conquer plan, maybe they don't expect Shepherd to be able to raise a fleet large enough.

Well, between the Rachni, the krogan, all the Council, the Migrant Fleet, possibly the Geth, maybe Cerberus if they stop hating Shepard for a minute, the Alliance and Shepard's commandos, Team ****-You (WHO HAD BETTER STILL BE HELPING ME IN MASS EFFECT 3), I don't see how the Reapers could possibly consider that a good plan.

Cerberus doesn't really hate Shepherd, they aren't please with him though. They will however be more than willing to help Earth in any way they can. Allying with aliens might take some smack and talking to work out though.

Sir Prince said:
Cerberus doesn't really hate Shepherd, they aren't please with him though. They will however be more than willing to help Earth in any way they can. Allying with aliens might take some smack and talking to work out though.
Well after you destroy the Collector Base like in my game the Illusive Man seems pretty angry at you, and my Shepard made it obvious that he wasn't taking any more of their ****, so...

Pillock said:
Sir Prince said:
Well after you destroy the Collector Base like in my game the Illusive Man seems pretty angry at you, and my Shepard made it obvious that he wasn't taking any more of their ****, so...
Nice job destroying the 1 thing that could have given you an advantage.

gamerwiz09 said:
And hand it over to Cerberus? Humanity can find its own path; we're not just going to take the Reaper's hand-me-downs like we have up until now.

Pillock said:
gamerwiz09 said:
And hand it over to Cerberus? Humanity can find its own path; we're not just going to take the Reaper's hand-me-downs like we have up until now.
The Mass Effect Drive was taken from other species, and without that, none of humanities advancements after that point as well as its place in the universe as a result of Mass Effect I, let alone the story of Mass Effect I, and Shepard himself would not have happened.

I don't really think there was anything all that useful on that station. It had no major weapons systems, no security systems, the AI you have was better than the on station AI. Seems like all it could teach you is how to make a reaper or collectors neither of which is particularly beneficial.

gamerwiz09 said:
The Mass Effect Drive was taken from other species, and without that, none of humanities advancements after that point as well as its place in the universe as a result of Mass Effect I, let alone the story of Mass Effect I, and Shepard himself would not have happened.
We took that jumpstart and got where we are, but Humanity's proved that it gets things done. It's time that they stepped up and took the fight into their own hands, went on the offensive against the Reapers; and they'll need something besides the technology their enemy knows literally everything about to do it.

Its best not to develop along the reaper's planned out path of technological advancement. And the Illusive Man does indeed use Reaper technology on at least one human (see the third novel, Mass Effect Retribution) on someone who REALLY pissed him off hardcore.

Back
Top Bottom