Map speed/pack animals, Trade skill and town relations tested

Users who are viewing this thread

Wow, impressive. Well done.

Edit:

Further to your horse testing, what I did from your results was find the average carrying weight per horse; being 38.9kg. In theory, for every 38.9kg’s you need one horse to offset the inventory weight (food/trade items only).

I did this by dividing the each tests weight by its ideal (highest speed) pack horse number to ascertain how much weight each horse carried. I then added up the individual carry weights for the six tests (233.38kg’s) and divided this by the number of tests completed (6) to obtain the average.

Actually, this is not very accurate at all. Using the 38.9kg theory, you need 3.86 horses to carry 150kgs and 7.71 horses to carry 300kgs. Both these weights ideal pack horse number is 5. I noticed with 13 horses sharing 1,000kg, each horse carry’s 76.92kgs… that’s nearly twice the average amount and half the required horses.

OK, ignore me. :smile:

Phenomenal spading there, that's just amazing. You could probably really help out some modders with that kind of head for numbers and game mechanics :cool:

By the way, there is a way to get 100 reputation with a town or w/e

What I did was get to 99, at this point I did not try to get 100 rep., but my town was besieged and I lost it, then I talked to a citizen, gave her 300 denars, then  got +1 rep, so 100. When I got the town back, I did a quest and it said "Relationship with Nomar has increased", I checked, and it got back at 99.

So the way to get 100 would be to get 99 rep, get the city besieged, give 300 denar to a citizen that asks for it, then boom, 100 rep.

Anyway this may be extremely useless, taking the risk to lose a castle and not being able to get it back (if it's guarded), and whatever, does 100 rep lower the price more than 99? Maybe, maybe not, I didn't test it, so it may be a bug which doesn't change anything.

So yeah that can be useless and risky or just risky if it does lower the price.

Back
Top Bottom