• yes

Votes: 44 93.6%
  • no

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Yukimura_Sanada

Master Knight
is their interest of making a samurai based mod.
I have been thinking about it and I am not sure What to do ATM I am gathering resources for I might do it but I would like to know if people are interested.

the mod will be based on 3 factions:

The Inori clan
Masuku Clan
Taiko Clan

each with their own specialty, but I tell more if there is interrest.
Note everything will be based on japanese history only the lands are a bit fantasy, all armours/weapons are historical japanese weaponry

I would certainly be interested in a mod like that though i have to ask, why those 3 factions/clans?

I was actually thinking of doing one on the Gempei Wars (Late Heian period) with the major factions as the Minamoto clan and Taira clan, but really don't know if I have the time.

DarthTaco said:
I was actually thinking of doing one on the Gempei Wars (Late Heian period) with the major factions as the Minamoto clan and Taira clan, but really don't know if I have the time.

mhm Basically I want to use the mod as a test for coding.
we can cooperate :smile:.

another samurai mod, sounds nice, after this mod sounds a bit....quite ?
And is looked always incomplete, so yes make one :razz:

if there is a new one when will it come out? and how about given it more options of a game play like more things to do?

I'm starting to think he's lost interest in the mod entirely. You'd think he'd at least update his download links. Perhaps if someone on his Steam friends list were to mention that people have infringed upon his wishes about other people uploading his mod elsewhere, it might piss him off enough to get his attention. Just throwing that out there as a possibility.

Yar, contacted him on steam yesterday, but he was apparently afk. Im gonna inform him about the broken links.  :wink:

mikkel the great said:
lol? no.... I sent him a message a day or two ago  :shock:

He so dead, do you not know internet rules

Rule # 565883756624747621764.5
When a person has been ofline for over a period of one week they are dead, no question about it

Example;
Dude #1; mike has been of for a week
Dude #2; but i saw him irl about.......
Dude #1; He is dead ,Rule # 565883756624747621764.5 remember
Dude #2; oh yeah, he is dead

avion365 said:
mikkel the great said:
lol? no.... I sent him a message a day or two ago  :shock:

He so dead, do you not know internet rules

Rule # 565883756624747621764.5
When a person has been ofline for over a period of one week they are dead, no question about it

Example;
Dude #1; mike has been of for a week
Dude #2; but i saw him irl about.......
Dude #1; He is dead ,Rule # 565883756624747621764.5 remember
Dude #2; oh yeah, he is dead

No, I`m not dead... yet :razz:
I was playing EVE and many other games, so I don`t have time right now, but who knows...
There is a lot to do with this mod and I just need time to prepare everything and... take some rest. But I want back to work soon, so be patient. With new version I will try fix most of these annoying bugs, but not everything in the same time.
As I said long time ago: this mod will never die, until I`m still alive :smile:

Back
Top Bottom