Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Nice. Very nice:

How long will my uploaded files be available?
ImageShack may delete your account and your files from it's servers after the free trial ends if you decide not to upgrade. Images of active subscribers are not subject to any storage limits. Images of subscribers who have who cancelled their subscriptions can be removed by ImageShack to free up resources.

Thought my years-old account would stay, but they deleted it after inactivity of some months. Seems same thing happened to L'Aigle mod.

Bye bye screenshots, bye banners. Goodbye!

Ohh such great news! I always liked arabian architectures!
Also by the way, is there any new animation?
If you are interested in a new animation, perhaps i could tell you about this http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=301682.0
jVdDWlr.jpg
, what it does is making a variety in animations :mrgreen:

Quintillius said:
Nice animations! I have added them.  :razz:

XELUWBnl.png

365ld0ul.png

(They need to fix some things however)
Holy crap! That's fast! :mrgreen:
But the author of the osp (jacobhinds) said that it wasn't really for mods with many shield playing infantry. It's really not a problem to you righty?
Edit: I also have the crucified soldier error T-shape
ROUevXc.jpg

Quintillius said:
T-soldiers! Ready to conquer the world.
lol :lol:
By the way, is the progress still on 50%?
TFFdoul.jpg
Aand it would be nice for you to add a 'sprinting' skill that when you press it, it will increases your athletics by 6 and agility by 9 for 10 second with a cooldown of around 80 seconds (?) and the ai could uses that when they are really close to their enemies so it will make battle more epic with soldiers sprinting to each other just like in total war ^^

EDIT: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,299774.0.html oolo

Quintillius said:
Well I am planning to add early firearms. This mod is set during the Renaissance 1400-1500.
Mmm. A time period too primitive and similar to native. I hope there will be an option in the mod to put the character in deep sleep until at least 1700, when there are muskets.  :mrgreen:

BenH said:
Quintillius said:
Well I am planning to add early firearms. This mod is set during the Renaissance 1400-1500.
Mmm. A time period too primitive and similar to native. I hope there will be an option in the mod to put the character in deep sleep until at least 1700, when there are muskets.  :mrgreen:
Well, the finding of the new world in history are on the 16th century. If you put it deeper at least on 1700, there will be less armor and no shield troops and not much pikemen too (i guess)

BenH said:
Quintillius said:
What? Renaissance, Italian city states, Rome, Fall of Constantinople, Ottoman Empire, New World, conquistadores, rebirth of Roman ideals, armored troops and way more.

Quintillius said:
BenH said:
Quintillius said:
What? Renaissance, Italian city states, Rome, Fall of Constantinople, Ottoman Empire, New World, conquistadores, rebirth of Roman ideals, armored troops and way more.

But this isn't Europe! You can add post and pre 1500 stuff, don't forget that. :razz:

As for sprinting, while it sounds cool and all, I can think of several ways it could be abused in battles.

Quintillius said:
I know. That's why I added Baroque buildings.

Preview of Calrad ruins:

dtZRRRil.png

F7ILNjLl.png

nE51uQSl.png

GwYaI6Kl.png
Ooh that's pretty neat! Speaking of scenes, what will you do to Siege scenes?? Will it be bigger (by bigger i mean that will there be a camp of attackers which will make the attackers have to walk to the castle/town to actually climb ladders or siege towers, you know that an army of attackers cannot spawn just in front of the gates..) And perhaps more villages?
Sorry i ask too much, im too excited for this mod :lol:

OSP: I forgot to mention the link i posted before was a tavern animation pack! http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,299774.0.html

Ooh that's pretty neat! Speaking of scenes, what will you do to Siege scenes?? Will it be bigger (by bigger i mean that will there be a camp of attackers which will make the attackers have to walk to the castle/town to actually climb ladders or siege towers, you know that an army of attackers cannot spawn just in front of the gates..) And perhaps more villages?
Sorry i ask too much, im too excited for this mod :lol:
I'll add fort levels, beginning from a wooden castle to a early star fortress.

OSP: I forgot to mention the link i posted before was a tavern animation pack
Yeah I know that OSP. I have decided not to use it, since the sitting people have to be placed exactly (= consumes valuable time which I can use better).

Back
Top Bottom