Main Thread - 3.0 released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do the Ishtari get modernized troops too? Cause I'm really worried that those late game rifleman armies are just gonna stomp me.

Release has been pushed forward to today (possibly in a couple of hours) since I'm leaving early tomorrow morning. A couple of features like sea/airship battles and banners weren't able to be completed on time, but other than that everything's a lot smoother. I should be able to complete those when I come back on the 19th.

Nevertheless I'm also going to upload the module system (source code), and most of my code is commented to tell you what it does so if anyone is interested in doing bugfixes/submods/total-frikken-overhauls of their own while I'm away, feel free to chop and screw and upload.

Special thanks to Radetzky, LittleJP, Frostbite910 and Trooper0077 who helped me a great deal with bugfixing and general mechanics testing.

Ohh great Thanks alot for the dedication to this mod :smile: Happy holidays (if that is what your going to do :razz:) appreciate all the work put into this mod.
Thankyou!!

Back
Top Bottom