Magic Mod: Curtain of Fire. Help me get it released! See first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

I have read and reread your "problem", and now I am almost certain I know what's causing it.

You must be using Windows Vista, as I don't think this problem occurs with anything else.

Step 1: Go to your mod's folder.

Step 2: Click "Compatibility Files"

Step 3: Copy all the text files you see there.

Step 4: Paste them over the ones in your mod's actual folder.

Done. I expect that's your problem, but hey, I could be wrong...

hey mirathei, i was wondering if you could port your mods to the M&B v1.011, its the one i use and i would love to play ur mods they sound amazing

edit:
nvm screw the porting i downloaded the other versions of M&B but when i play this mod i am unable to find any enchanted items that i can use magic, does it look different in any way or do i have to wait for awhile, i normally just cheat my way into getting everything other then battles unless i feel like it... i havent read the whole thread so im not sure if youve answered this before... could u respond plz?

Nice, new weapons, spells, and artifacts. I recommend that you put the common artifacts into custom shops and place the powerful ones in the hands of great enemies and hidden places. Be great if you can add them into dungeons and go find them out yourself while facing man and creatures...

Hey i need help. I got this mod, I got the right version, i know where to put it,yadayadayada. It works but where is everything? It looks exactly like native. (yes i made sure i selected this mod before playing) I checked all the stores, most of the bandit parties on the map and in the taverns yet nothing new. Is there a place I need to go or something? This mod sounds really good and i played mods that use this ones sourse.

it is very similar to native but there are new magic items added.  I didn't actually "play" it much myself, but I used my troop editor to give all the magic items to the player so I had them in my inventory when I started a new game.  This allowed me to easily test everything out, etc.

Is it possible to edit the files to make it compatible with 1.011 by any chance?
I mean edit the files myself of course...

phorest said:
How frustrating, I love the sound and pics of this mod, and when i download it, it is the same as native, nothing new or anything, does anyone know why?

Hello guyz!

I got the same fkin problem i have like what,? bout 500 days on my profile. yet not a single wand or nything in the market. please help and oh btw i have m&b versions 903 and 960 :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :!: :!: :!: :???: :???: :neutral: :?:

Shardakar said:
Is it possible to edit the files to make it compatible with 1.011 by any chance?
I mean edit the files myself of course...

From what I tried yes, but so far about 4-6 items don't work =(. And some don't have the same effects, as in none of them make people fly into the air. There's probably a fix to this though, only looked at it for about 15 mins lol.

Great idea looks amazing I downloading 0.960 now to try it  out  :grin:

Deathincarnatelolz  let me know if you do find a tutorial as it would be v v cool

also if any one dose manage to port it (as my try was an epic fail) (will try again when played in 0.96 but doubt I will be able to get it to work) all so let me know as that would be just unspekably cool

also did HokieBT had some of the features in his mikamedia mod from memory dont know if it conekted to this or not but that although a little buged was cool

kaltan

Lord Dreknith said:
I can't play it....says its processing INI file, then it shuts down and say something wrong with "CommonRes/human_anim.brf" i think

That happened to me too. That's because its for version 8.something not for 1.011. If a mod says something is missing then that means that its for a earlier version or newer version of the game. D'oh

there are present Shadow Rising Mod where scripts of magic has been used...

i try to make mod with magic from sources of Magic mod... i'm newbie in scripting so shadow rising mod is preferable

Back
Top Bottom