M&B Warband Beta Application Re-Opens

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i put my application in 2 days ago but can you get it in Australia or will it take a while for me to get the message also will i have to download it?

I'm from Australia to mate, waiting to get in. But there are other Aussies who have it and yes you download it once you get in I'm pretty sure.

I signed up for beta with a purchased key 3 weeks ago, still no invite.  :???: Anyone knows how long it usually takes before you get invited?

It really depends when the Dev's decide to invite people again.  They seem to do so in spurts.  As of now, not sure when the next invite period is.  I don't think they'll release that info either.  So for now, exercise patience and we can only hope you'll get invited too. =)

Huckbuck said:
I signed up for beta with a purchased key 3 weeks ago, still no invite.  :???: Anyone knows how long it usually takes before you get invited?

Probably next patch, which (and I think I speak for everyone when I say this) I hope is coming out soon.

Nakielobstar said:
It really depends when the Dev's decide to invite people again.  They seem to do so in spurts.  As of now, not sure when the next invite period is.  I don't think they'll release that info either.  So for now, exercise patience and we can only hope you'll get invited too. =)

Actually I asked over a month ago and I'm still waiting, I've seen a guy two weeks ago asking in the morning and playing in the evening that same day! What's the rule they follow in choosing people?Maybe their purpose is making me MAD!

Cool. You've already got an e-mail, then? I didn't a few hours ago, so I'll have to check again. I really hope I got one. :razz:

What should i do if i got accepted and i had a yahoo account posted on my application? I clearly didnt get my email but my download link is authorized and i could get the game ( i cant join MP servers tho - invalid serial)

The download link is authorized if you got a valid cd-key, even if you haven't been accepted to the beta.

If it says invalid cd-key, you haven't been accepted.
Besides, you need to confirm your application before you can be picked. Since you used Yahoo, you never got the confirmation email.

well then how can it be accepted on the /download/ site and not be accepted ingame ? Cause' this seems to be the case for me.

And yes i never got the confirmation email - how can i get that now ? :neutral:

EDIT: I remade my application using gmail and confirmed it. Guess its back to waiting :/

I really hope i get into beta:grin: Love this game, and the chance of playing it together with others would be amazing! I got some friends trying the beta, and they have only good things to say about it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom