M&B Version issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Draka

Regular
DLed the Shogun mod, put the MSE files where they're supposed to go, clicked the MSE exe to launch the game... but... I don't have the right version of the game. The mod requires version 1.143, but, the issue I'm having is.. I have version 1.151 . Is there a workaround for this or am I SOL?

Basically what happened is we recently got 1.150 and then 1.151, and the creator of WSE has not yet updated his program to be compatible with them.
cmpxchg8b said:
Sigh, I thought 1.152 would be out by now (because this).
If it's not out in a couple of days then I guess I'll port to 1.151, although I imagine 1.152 will be out the second I'm done with that.
Vincenzo said:
Current estimates is a Friday patch, both engine as DLC.

Make sure to report all bugs on the bugtracker!
So from the sounds of things, we may get the update tomorrow, or perhaps over the weekend. I'll post here again to let you know when WSE is compatible with the latest version.

Well uh, it seems it may have to wait a bit longer. Here's the highlights of "when" and why:

cmpxchg8b said:
No. I'm slightly busy IRL, plus I didn't think porting was so tedious and boring (WSE2, I blame you).
It'll be done in the next few days, but I can't say exactly when.
cmpxchg8b said:
So WSE starts up but then you get unrecognized opcode errors (meaning WSE is not running). Are you by chance using a cracked version?

Edit: also, judging from the bugtracker there is another version incoming. Stopping all porting work, again.
Vincenzo said:
Although that could take a week again.  :smile:
cmpxchg8b said:
Then I guess I have to wait for a new patch plus a week or more to make sure there aren't others...
Or keep porting anyway, hoping that the patch won't make too many engine changes (= fairly easy porting).

Suminagashi said:
I'll post here again to let you know when WSE is compatible with the latest version.

It's been so long that I nearly forgot my promise. Well uh, WSE is compatible with Warband 1.153 now. (>_>) Better late than never, I guess.

the mod works... but I have the red lettering flood during battles, and when you complete the quest for your father the letters constantly scroll and noone will talk x.x

Back
Top Bottom