• No

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • Kinda

Votes: 36 27.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Jemmieton said:
dah riot shields r in teh 1.2 yeah?

Nope since those pics were uploaded after the latest 1.2 update, if you checked when the pic was uploaded and when the download was put up you would know that.

Now with Grass
Had to add grass in as a flat model as I tried to get a map terrain to be flat. I couldn't as you generate a map, it's never flat and it has bumps everywhere. It would take to long to try and flatten to ground as I spent 30 minutes trying to do so and didn't get anywhere. I have never had any luck with terrain editing before in mount and blade. Oh yea while editing the game crashes in my face from time to time setting me back....... thanks M&B.

Traditional Japan at Night
I still have to finish the ai mesh as the game crashed while I was setting it out, I then have to set up the scene for a village type location and a castle type location by making sure all the entry points and passages are set out.

Supply Depot
I have finished the ai mesh for the village location and have added in some stuff to decorate the place, the stronghold (Castle type location) will be slightly different.

Stronghold and Supply Depot map icons
New map icons for the stronghold and supply depot, they will be used for the locations on the world map.

More changes to Interface
Nothing special, changing more native stuff such as the dialogue screen and the menu bar at the bottom of the screen on the world map.

Map Icons Ingame
You can see the new bar at the bottom of the screen, I'll get around to changing some more stuff sooner or later.

What have I created
Didn't notice this until weeks ago, fixed it then and took a pic so enjoy the creepiness.

Traditional Japan Stronghold
A slight variation for the castle type location, I also finished placing the entry points and such with these two new locations so good.

Check out the lower res textures pack, I reduced 155mb to 35 so it should perform better.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/hotd/addons/lower-res-textures

Textures to resize
Just see how much there is, this is going to take some time. Meanwhile download the lower res textures and the mod should run better, im reducing more textures so I'll update the download when im ready.

Subway Ad

Dear god, what have the Japanese done this time.

The Face

Grumpy zombie, it seems that only 3 people have downloaded the lower textures so I hope you guys have noticed it. Maybe because it's in the addons section but it's there if you want it. I also reduced the size of 58 more textures but I won't need to update the download a they'll be in the next release.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70955257/M%26B%20HOTD%20Lower%20Res%20Textures.rar

Condor Throwing Axe and Chinese Axe Gang Hatchet
Im making more weapons for the mod, two so far and I have more planned. I have 19 more weapons to do, which are machetes, knives, combat knives and tomahawks.

Brickman said:
You deserve an award for making a mod based off of one of the best zombie anime/manga yet man,good job!

I really appreciate what you said there, thanks. I really wish more people would play the mod as that's what I hope for most, also for more people to know about it but I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon.

Tomahawks
These should be fun to jam into some guys head. The two tomahawks are American Tomahawk CQC-T Emerson Design and American Tomahawk LaGana Vietnam Tactical Tomahawk.

Chef and Bread Knife

Katana Machete and Cutlass Machete
Not the best quality these are but I just need some new weapons to add to the mod.

You can now join a faction instantly
This is good as I always hated having to fight battles before joining a faction, also added new locations.

New Locations
You can see some of the new locations I added in, duplicated the high school and added a new one north of the northern stronghold, also 2 new castles in the bottom center with villages so 4 in total there.

Matsudo's Costume
It say's Max on his shirt under the jacket, he's the mechanic at the takagi mansion. I needed to create a costume for him so this will do.

Gorilla?
An old pic I had laying around, that's the gorilla used in the cromartie high roaming party. I recruited him into my party via the tavern mercs and fought some zombies.

Listen Up, 1.5 should be final release
Listen up guys, the mods time is coming to an end and hopefully this will be the last release. If I do anything afterwards it will just a few fixes here and there so nothing major.

I really thought the mod would take off and lots of people would download it but that hasn't really happened, that's not to say that enough people haven't downloaded the mod but I thought it would have been way more. This may sound like winning but it's how I feel about this, I would like to thank all of you who have watched this mod since it was started way back in 2011.

Anyhow here is a list of what's new in the 1.5 release
Bigger Breasts?
New Weapons
New Clothing
New Lords
New Locations
Riot Police
Changes to Hud and Gui (New ammo icon, health bar and more)
New Scenes : Traditional Japan Stronghold and Supply Depot
New Roaming Parties to fight
New Troops
Texture sizes reduced so the mod will run smooth
The new download is also way smaller than the previous due to smaller textures
Many small edits and changes

I uploaded an early version of the 1.5 to my dropbox so check that out if your interested.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70955257/High%20School%20Of%20The%20Dead%201.5%20In%20Progress.rar

Also the lower res textures that you can use with the 1.2 download as the 1.5 already has this.

You did your best to make this wonderful mod. It's not your fault if the community is more interested in more conventional zombie mods. Not talking about the fact that most people don't even have a copy of the original Mount&blade. You managed to get many HOTD fans that plays mount&blade to download your mod, something which is a great achievement.

I don't know if you will make another mod, but trust me, if you make another one, it will be even better than this one because of all the experience you earned.

We can say it is successful, before I played your mod, I thought it was impossible and crazy to make a mount&blade mod out of an anime show, that was mainly because of the failed attempts from people to create Bleach and Naruto mods. This is the proof you are a great modder.

Thank you for sacrificing time to work on this mod.

P.S. Is that gorrilla still in the mod?

I really appreciate that, thanks and yea the gorilla is still in the mod. You can recruit him in the tavern as a merc.

What will happen to those who have very good computers and are interested in the Higher res textures? It'd be sad if you just dump the textures like that, I mean, why not a pack of the old res textures for the current version?

kabogh said:
What will happen to those who have very good computers and are interested in the Higher res textures? It'd be sad if you just dump the textures like that, I mean, why not a pack of the old res textures for the current version?

Well the textures overall for clothing were 1536x1536 and I didn't realize at that time but they were too high. The new textures are 768x768 and it runs so much faster now, the old higher res textures are in the 1.2 download so if you wanted them back you could just dump those textures into the new ones folder and overwrite.

This should be the final release as everything is more or less done, if anything will be done after this point it will only be small minor things so nothing big. Thanks to those who have played the mod so I hope you guys try out this new version.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/hotd/downloads/hotd-15
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70955257/HOTD%201.5.rar

kabogh said:
You did your best to make this wonderful mod. It's not your fault if the community is more interested in more conventional zombie mods. Not talking about the fact that most people don't even have a copy of the original Mount&blade. You managed to get many HOTD fans that plays mount&blade to download your mod, something which is a great achievement.

I don't know if you will make another mod, but trust me, if you make another one, it will be even better than this one because of all the experience you earned.

We can say it is successful, before I played your mod, I thought it was impossible and crazy to make a mount&blade mod out of an anime show, that was mainly because of the failed attempts from people to create Bleach and Naruto mods. This is the proof you are a great modder.

Thank you for sacrificing time to work on this mod.

P.S. Is that gorrilla still in the mod?

To be honest,I pirated mount and blade JUST to play this mod  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom