• Yes

Votes: 67 51.1%
  • No

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • Kinda

Votes: 36 27.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I just finished the face and heres what it looks like, the new head model has a bigger neck and goes through the model and such. Didnt take me as long as the original one, only about an hour or more.

For Your Information: The poll is not to decide on will I do real textures but just to see what you would prefer, im not going to do a thing about it.

Just like I predicted. Looks much better, maybe to happy though  :grin:

About the shirt, any chance of smoothing the shoulder part?

mountblade2011082617402.png

Its just like that because of the rigging, I smoothed all of one of the outfits and when you moved it was all messed up. Heres the one that was smoothed all over. I wonder how do you rigg something manually, like how in the Starwars mod the rancor obviously doesnt use a metal plate armour.

A few hours later Edited: Here is some more stuff that I have done. I did the Male PE Outfit and the Towel Guy who has the towels around his neck, too bad he died those towels looked awesome around his neck but in the end it was those towels that caused his death. Towel Guy is just the nickname I use for him but Enough of that heres the pics:

xPearse said:
Its just like that because of the rigging, I smoothed all of one of the outfits and when you moved it was all messed up. Heres the one that was smoothed all over. I wonder how do you rigg something manually, like how in the Starwars mod the rancor obviously doesnt use a metal plate armour.

Ask in the forge, maybe somebody can help you with that.

xXBerethorXx said:
Revan Shan said:
Great. lol, the first ones look perfect for Rei.

Someone's an anime fan  :wink:

Not totally. HOTD is the only anime I follow! In fact it was this series on this summer that introduced me deeply to all this stuff and I did watch some other stuff, but not much, and HOTD is the only one I follow.

It's just awesome. I like the plot, the characters, the zombies, the fight and the girls. I can't ask for more features, only for more episodes!!

Revan Shan said:
xXBerethorXx said:
Revan Shan said:
Great. lol, the first ones look perfect for Rei.

Someone's an anime fan  :wink:

Not totally. HOTD is the only anime I follow! In fact it was this series on this summer that introduced me deeply to all this stuff and I did watch some other stuff, but not much, and HOTD is the only one I follow.

It's just awesome. I like the plot, the characters, the zombies, the fight and the girls. I can't ask for more features, only for more episodes!!

I still think Death Note is the best anime, but I do love HOTD as well :smile:.

Phalanx300 said:
Just saw some scenes on Youtube. Can see why you guys like it lol.
Watch the whole series and not evil youtube spoilers  :evil:
Suspicous Pilgrim said:
Will tentacles be provided as weapons?

Tried to use no show spoilers but =p
I'd rather see that weapon they used with the humvee and the wire trap. The weapon that one shot either "killed" (:lol:) or knocked them back.

Will tentacles be provided as weapons?

Yeah there will be and there will be ingame animations to go with it, violence jack will appear as cameo too. Bet thats all you think anime is.

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
Well, there's always a blind samurai you have to throw in.

wowowow Spot stupid suggestions please, even if they are jokes.

No tentacles and no blind samurai. Only zombies, real weapons and busty schoolgirls.

No tentacles and no blind samurai. Only zombies, real weapons and busty schoolgirls.
Agreed, but there will be cameo's from other animes thats the only thing not H.O.T.D. that will be in this mod.

xPearse said:
Agreed, but there will be cameo's from other animes thats the only thing not H.O.T.D. that will be in this mod.

Fine with me while they are 'modern set animes'. I mean, Dragon Ball and Claymore type of stuff should be out of place...

xPearse said:
Yeah of course, stuff like Great Teacher Onizuka and Cromartie High School etc.

Maybe you could add them as companions in the taverns. HOTD main characters could be left for a first mission or whatever. I mean, not starting with them, but once you've find them you should have the option of having them in your patrol ('going together')

Back
Top Bottom