M&B ONLY -Prophesy of Pendor 3.x FOR M&B V 1.011 - Consolidated Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Bad_dog said:
Using newest patch released Dec 22nd.
Some odd text in a tournament between matches:

"Debug prosperity:" etc.

"You ask the town crier [etc] This castle has no garrison"

After winning tournament: "[...] you earn a prize of 2000 denars. (2000 denars per night)"

EDIT: I think my installation is bugged...  I'll re-download the whole thing again and make sure.  I just applied the patch instead of doing the whole download today.

Please note that this bug thread is for the original M&B, and NOT Warband, if possible please re-post your possible bug in the Support thread of WB for now. Also, it will help if you have screenshots of this too and perhaps a bit more detail in your explanation of what's happening.

thanks,

With V3.204 I had 2 crashes to desktop in the last 2 hours :sad:

Got them in town while walking through streets and also while moving on worldmap.

My system:
Win7 Home Premium 64 bit
AMD Phenom
8 GB ram
GeForce GTX280

in windows log are these entries - something with nvd3dum.dll - could it be a problem with nvidiadrivers?
Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: mb_warband.exe, Version: 1.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x4cfe1bb0
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: nvd3dum.dll, Version: 8.17.12.6099, Zeitstempel: 0x4cb9d965
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x003c3934
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x960
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01cba2e12d480862
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Spiele_SSD\Mount&Blade Warband\mb_warband.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll
Berichtskennung: c11ff420-0ed6-11e0-930a-6cf049e22793

Willi said:
With V3.204 I had 2 crashes to desktop in the last 2 hours :sad:

Got them in town while walking through streets and also while moving on worldmap.

My system:
Win7 Home Premium 64 bit
AMD Phenom
8 GB ram
GeForce GTX280

in windows log are these entries - something with nvd3dum.dll - could it be a problem with nvidiadrivers?
Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: mb_warband.exe, Version: 1.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x4cfe1bb0
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: nvd3dum.dll, Version: 8.17.12.6099, Zeitstempel: 0x4cb9d965
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x003c3934
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x960
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01cba2e12d480862
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Spiele_SSD\Mount&Blade Warband\mb_warband.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll
Berichtskennung: c11ff420-0ed6-11e0-930a-6cf049e22793

Try updating your graphics drivers for your 280GTX card. Sometimes older versions will help and sometimes newer versions will help. If you are currently on an old driver I'd update to a newer driver to start with.

@Willi - then please check this thread for the long list of possible fixes I posted and try some of them.  Please report back what you tried and whether or not it worked.  We will try to help you once you've tried some fixes, if the driver update that Treebeard recommends does not work out for you.

I think this may be a bug: Your character gains 3 right to rule whenever peace is made while you are still a vassal of another faction.  I can understand gaining right to rule as an independent king when peace is made - to make peace with someone you have to recognize their legitimacy in the first place.  However, it doesn't really make sense when you're subservient to another ruler.

This is posted in the wrong thread - it belongs in the PoP 3, Warband Support Thread.

We never changed anything in Warband about Right to Rule, so it must be a Warband bug, but we'll check it out.  Thanks for the report. 

Anyhow, Treebeard says it is Warband, not PoP 3:

The only place in the code where the Right to rule is increased is indeed when peace is made (and when a companion rejoins your party after having been sent out to help increase your right to rule):

(try_begin),

(this_or_next|faction_slot_eq, ":target_kingdom", slot_faction_leader, "trp_player"),

(faction_slot_eq, ":source_kingdom", slot_faction_leader, "trp_player"),

(call_script, "script_change_player_right_to_rule", 3),

(try_end),

However, it only triggers if either the target kingdom or the source kingdom has the player as ruler.
Also, this is WB Native code that has not been modified by PoP.

I have two bugs the first one is runtime error sometimes the second one is that the game stops and mowe one frame forward and one reverse the strange thing is that when i press alt and tab and get back to desktop and gest back to game it works fine until crash again and again. I tried it on 1.131 and 1.134 with patch to PoP. I have windows Xp athlon dual core 4200 2048MB RAM and graphic card Galaxy 8600gt(gforce)

hkmp57 said:
I have two bugs the first one is runtime error sometimes the second one is that the game stops and mowe one frame forward and one reverse the strange thing is that when i press alt and tab and get back to desktop and gest back to game it works fine until crash again and again. I tried it on 1.131 and 1.134 with patch to PoP. I have windows Xp athlon dual core 4200 2048MB RAM and graphic card Galaxy 8600gt(gforce)

Please guys, help out Fawzia and do some searches and read where you should be posting stuff.. You're posting a specific Warband problem in the M&B V1.011 Bug Section.

So, hkmp57 please visit this thread and read that first page, there's loads of solutions and fixes there that you could apply. If it still doesn't work, than post in that thread.

Well so much for the 2 hours I spent today carefully labelling everything stickied as for either "PoP 3,Warband" or "PoP 3,
V 1.011" and consolidating the stickies.  I figured it was a waste of time and half the posters would not even bother to look at the stickied topics.

@hkmp57 - PLEASE at least glance at the stickied topics.  Had you done so, you would have seen that this thread is only for PoP 3, V 1.011 bugs.  There is another thread, clearly titled "PoP 3,Warband Support."  The first post of that thread lists every single fix suggestion at our disposal.  Please read it, try some of the solutions and THEN put a report on the Warband Support thread with a list of your machine's specs, etc. and tell us what you tried from the list, and whether or not one or several suggestions worked for you.  The Devs help those who help themselves.  At least, you didn't start a new topic, for which I thank you very much!

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
@Willi - then please check this thread for the long list of possible fixes I posted and try some of them.  Please report back what you tried and whether or not it worked.  We will try to help you once you've tried some fixes, if the driver update that Treebeard recommends does not work out for you.

I uninstalled the new nvidia drivers and now I'm using the original win7 drivers - no more crashes so far.

Dunno if this bug has been reported, but i am having constant crashes. Seems to be a RGL error, cant tell wich one, becouse it instantly dissapears. Im also using windows 7...

In 1.011?
If you meant Warband, please go and check the Warband support thread for detailed help. Page 1 should contain most of the information/suggestions to solve these problems.

Hey, not sure if this is a bug, a feature or just my own stupidity, hence why i havent chucked it in the bug forum.
So i officially own ever castle on the map (spoiler castle excluded) and Sir Boris the Raven is sitting in a castle i own but he is currently contracted to the Ravernstern King, King Ulric.
What happened was i used my skills or persuasion, and actually managed to convince 75% of the Ravernstern castle owners to come over to my kingdom and bring their castles with them (seriously, i didnt have to assault 1 town). Anyway, there were 3 castles left, 2 of them were sticking with the king, so i asked the last guy, and in his castle there were like 10 lords, King Ulric and Raven.
He said no, but cause he was on his own and had a +70 relation with me, i figured it was time to declare war on Ravernsten officially, and i took him prisoner and had him join my side.
This led to a mass evacuation of the castle, and the all took off in different directions cept for Raven, who just sat in the castle. Ive talked to him, but all he does is say how good he is, his name comes up in Ravernstern Blue, but he just sits there.
Did i do something wrong?
Also is there any ideas for getting him outa there, i want his qualis gem so bad, and he has like 40 men to my 450.

While he is hired by a king - is it Ulric who hired him?  He should not show under Ravenstern blue but should show as Sarleon red if King Ulric of Sarleon hired him - Boris the Raven won't leave Ulric.  If Gregory hired him, he will stay put in the castle until called for by Gregory.  Just wait a while and he will most likely leave the castle, or go ahead and siege the castle and see what happens.

Noosers is right - if you use that Easter egg, there will be no training grounds for you!  You cannot get them back, so be careful how you use that Easter egg - it has a price.

Back
Top Bottom