Lords and Realms SIEGE LADDER PROJECT

Users who are viewing this thread

Woops...  :neutral:
I was already looking for that one... I remembered I had changed one of the entry points 3 but... I couldn't remember where, and where I had put it...
Dammit, I missed Nelag castle  :evil:
Sorry, you want me to correct it? It's done in about 3 sec if you wish so
Cheers!

Xamim said:
Woops...  :neutral:
I was already looking for that one... I remembered I had changed one of the entry points 3 but... I couldn't remember where, and where I had put it...
Dammit, I missed Nelag castle  :evil:
Sorry, you want me to correct it? It's done in about 3 sec if you wish so
Cheers!

Yeah. Do it. Correct it. I will upload then new version of the siege pack.

hush, anonymous rex!

Edit: AAAARGH WTF OMFG!! I'm trying to besiege the freakin' Nelag Castle, I've a reputation of -36 with those nasty Veagirs, but they just don't let me besiege it!! RAAH!!
You actually need an army to besiege a castle  :roll: :lol:

Edit: Uuhms... we might have a bigger problem... it seems I didn't move the entry point, but just utterly removed it  :roll:
Edit: Seems it wasn't that big of a problem after all... Uploading to you NOW, Nick!

Xamim said:
hush, anonymous rex!

Edit: AAAARGH WTF OMFG!! I'm trying to besiege the freakin' Nelag Castle, I've a reputation of -36 with those nasty Veagirs, but they just don't let me besiege it!! RAAH!!
You actually need an army to besiege a castle  :roll: :lol:

Edit: Uuhms... we might have a bigger problem... it seems I didn't move the entry point, but just utterly removed it  :roll:
Edit: Seems it wasn't that big of a problem after all... Uploading to you NOW, Nick!

Well done. it seems fine now. I tested it. You must have been drunk the first time you made this one cause to forget EP 3 its a sin Max.  :shock:

I will upload new version of the Siege pack and Lords and Realms 1.406

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Well done. it seems fine now. i tested it. you must have been drunk the first time you made this one caus eto forget EP 3 its a sin Max.  :shock:

I will upload new version of the Siege pack and Lords and Realms 1.406

Naah, I don't drink  :lol: Just made a mess of things, I love to do that sometimes  :wink:

I am used to defend my towns and castles against huge superiority of enemies in which I was often successful so far just because of the only one access into the town or castle.  In cases of more entries I think it will be impossible. In such  circumstances it's high probability I will be losing my conquered towns and castle very easy now. I think just the only ladder or siege tower has your meaning in the game just because of that.  It's my point of view from the another side of the fence so to speak. What are your practical experiences from this aspect.  :???:

I think that when you read the other posts... IT'S ****IN' AWESOME!!!!!!!
that said, it really is great to have more assault points, and it still is hard as hell. If you defend it's almost the same, most entry points are close together, some aren't but you'll, it's awesome trust our great masterwork scene editors  :lol:
I really recommend this  :!:  :wink:
Cheers! :mrgreen:

Max is sooo sweet  :mrgreen:

But he's right. You can still defend your castles. Not alone against huge numbers, but isn't this more motivating to have enough troops ...

ONE LADDER ... was a bit too funny ... like Obelix+Asterix .. everybody comes one way to be punished  :wink:
Don't mention, that attacking against long pikes is a bit easier now, and that's ok.

The new sieges are much more cooler....for many times (against the nords)while pushing the kart , i was approaching the ladder making the enemy climb down and jump fighting outside the walls :grin: pretty fun to have battles in front of castle and on the walls.I love it ^_^

I will try but I don't know if I will be patience for playing this 1.406 version.  :???:

Dude, if you think it's so hard, just play on a lower difficulty... I really don't see your problem  :neutral:

Hi friends!,

Thanks for this awesome siege pack! I use it in every mod I play. There's a problem with one of the mods however, it has more towns and castles than native. The new castles don't get changed so my theory is:
1. The author made clones of the native castle/town scenes and used them for the new cities/towns.
2. That means there are more scene files in that mod than native.
3. The clones were not changed because the siege pack only modifies the native ones.

Theoretical Solution:
1. Find out which native scene the author cloned and used for the 'new city'.
2. Find that native scene's equivalent in the siege pack.
3. Make a copy and rename it to the name of the scene of the 'new city'.
4. Replace the 'new town's' scene with the renamed siege pack scene.

Problem: It's hard to find which scene file a town/castle uses. Any help on how to identify what scene say Tihr uses?

P.S. Is my puny report correct?

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Read the first post. The answer is there.  :shock:

In parties.txt you will find which scene is which castle/town.

Oh... My eyes are failing me sorry. :cry:

Anyway I checked the parties.txt of the mod with extra cities and
this is the only bit I understand:

p_town_19 L'Renouille

Does this mean L'Renouilee uses the scenes with town_19 in them?

P.S. Thanks for the reply.

Lord Leoric of Wercheg said:
NICK.ALTMAN said:
Read the first post. The answer is there.  :shock:

In parties.txt you will find which scene is which castle/town.

Oh... My eyes are failing me sorry. :cry:

Anyway I checked the parties.txt of the mod with extra cities and
this is the only bit I understand:

p_town_19 L'Renouille

Does this mean L'Renouilee uses the scenes with town_19 in them?

P.S. Thanks for the reply.

Yup!

Back
Top Bottom