Loot Quality

Users who are viewing this thread

True.  However, the horses would run off, which explains the loss of some of them. Also, it is a game mechanic.  If you got all of the horses, then defeating a mounted party would give you an abundance of wealth, one that made it too easy to purchase necessary items.

sure. that's why i said "some of them". yesterday i won a battle against a party with about 25 mounted units and got no horse as a loot. that's i have cmplained about.compla

calandale said:
And it sure isn't short. As to Storymod's length though, you can keep playing as though it was vanilla, long after you've completed the scripted parts. So, I can't really see what kind of complaint you could have there.

Didn't remember that, thanks Calandale.

Aiyah! stop with the 7.5's, the 1.0 isn't even ready yet!

*ahem*
Where can one find the guards? I haven't seen them anywhere but the troop files.

Hugglez
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

calandale said:
And it sure isn't short. As to Storymod's length though, you can keep playing as though it was vanilla, long after you've completed the scripted parts. So, I can't really see what kind of complaint you could have there.

what I'm saying is the storymod missons are awesome but there are only 2 or 3 of them
it would be cool if there were more of them where you raid keeps or something like that

A couple of fan-made variants for the game which are very good, and both run on v.751. You can find out more by checking the Mod Discussion forums. They each have their own child boards.

I need to play darkmod more.
I played it last night for about 5 seconds but then

"Heavy:The History Of Metal" came on and I couldnt miss that  :twisted:

Why is it that I can't get my hands on all the visible loot after battle? As in horses running around and the weapons of slain enemies, etc.

Of course it all would hardly fit in the loot screen or character's inventory(at low levels at least), but it sucks to kill a large crowd of bad guys and get only a few good-for-nothing items and a sack of flour as your reward when there's lots of good stuff lying all around the battlefield.

There is a war going on, you don't have time to strip every body that is laying in the field, just pretend that you leave some loot behind for the camp followers and beggars. Then they might make songs about you. hehehe.

Yes, but it wouldn't be much of a trouble to at least catch the horses.

Or if you could kill the horses and turn them into food supplies for your party in case you don't want to sell them.

Back
Top Bottom