[ll] TRIBE

Users who are viewing this thread

llPurell

Recruit
ll
TRIBE​

About  llTRIBEll
Welcome to the home of TRIBE.  It is simple to understand our ways but more difficult to live by the way of the TRIBE. 
Your mind must be cleansed from the filth of this world and your body free from the bondage of the worlds weight.
TRIBE is not for just anyone to join, you must be dedicated to our ways and you must embrace the life of the TRIBE.

Our Ways
1. You must use our mark :  llNamell
2. Only the following world items may be used for defense: Shields and Leg Armor
3. Horses with armor are forbidden
4. The only weapon we will never use is any type of "sword"
5. You will never disrespect your friend or enemy
6. Your mouth must be cleansed and you may never use foul launguage
7. Everyone in the TRIBE must obey our Chief at all times : llPurell

By these seven ways we live and die!

Official Clan Info
Clan Name: TRIBE
Clan Tags: llNamell
Communication: This Thread, Taleworlds Messaging, Xfire
Competitive Status: Not Yet
How To Join: Contact our Chief llPurell

The TRIBE
llPurell

Nice job, this did attract me. I would join, but I am too dedicated to a gaming community called "The Galactic Empire".

Good luck though!

yes, but this is a pretty special interest group kind of clan.. i figure i put the info out there and i will get responses from those that get it.

Even I the great PURE am having trouble fighting in this world of armor and swords!  i challenge you brave warriors try fighting with only leg armor and no swords you will not be so quick to walk this path!

llPurell said:
Even I the great PURE am having trouble fighting in this world of armor and swords!  i challenge you brave warriors try fighting with only leg armor and no swords you will not be so quick to walk this path!

You should have it be no weapons, no armor, and no horses...

It will be...eventful... :lol: :lol: :lol:

llPurell said:

I shall take this challenge o' masterful PURE!

I would like to fight you guys whenever I get a new mouse. I am using a laptop, and a wireless mouse helps out a whole lot with Warband...

Back
Top Bottom